Shop Cyber Monday deals at:Amazon | Walmart | Best Buy | Apple | Dell

I ordered the Apple silicone chalk pink case at the same time I ordered the silver 13 pro. I also ordered a Case Mate case, I always like Case Mate a lot. The one I ordered is the navy marble and it was $40 on Case Mate’s site, but Verizon had it for 14.99. I get a discount for being a ‘senior’ and also as a State employee, but the case was already marked down so the discount sweetened the pot.

Apple silicone and Case Mate are my favorite cases. Both feel great, buttons clicky, and moderately protective. (Probably the Case Mate is more protective than the Apple case)

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=sr1vBNZ4
    Mr Segundus likes this.
    09-20-2021 01:55 PM
    I ordered an  silicone case so I would have something when the device delivers on Friday. My personal favorite is the OtterBox Symmetry series which is what I will probably get as well.
    Mr Segundus and Westiemom like this.
    09-20-2021 03:56 PM
    Just picked up the commuter case to play it safe big believer in device protection also ordered ERS screen protectors from Amazon.
    Mr Segundus likes this.
    09-21-2021 05:04 PM
    I love this official Blue Jay silicone case. I can't wait to see it on my 13 Pro Max.

What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?-img_5430.jpgWhat case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?-img_5431.jpg

Excuse the cat hair. Two long haired boys like to be on my desk 'helping' me.
    Last edited by Highrisedrifter; 09-22-2021 at 05:06 PM.
    09-21-2021 10:32 PM
    Love this color. I unfortunately got abyss blue, but after seeing this. I may have to send the other back. Thanks for photos.
    09-22-2021 08:53 AM
    Hey, for those of you on Verizon check out the deals they have on cases and “bundles.” I ordered two OtterBox cases for less than what the official site was charging. I didn’t really use mag safe before but I think that I will like it…
    Westiemom and ReVu30 like this.
    09-22-2021 03:39 PM
    I ordered the Apple leather case in a new dark cherry color. I hope it looks as good as the picture.
    I just got the dark cherry leather link band and the color is pretty but it’s very dark. I’m going to get the dark cherry iPhone case and the mag safe wallet in that color too!
    09-22-2021 05:23 PM
    I just got the dark cherry leather link band and the color is pretty but it’s very dark. I’m going to get the dark cherry iPhone case and the mag safe wallet in that color too!
    Can you post a link to that band please? I can’t find it on Apple’s website.
    09-22-2021 10:07 PM
    Can you post a link to that band please? I can’t find it on Apple’s website.
    I use the Apple store app. Click on shop at the bottom and then choose accessories and then choose Apple Watch bands. You have to scroll way down almost to the bottom to get to the leather bands. It’s called the leather link band.
    09-23-2021 06:28 AM
    I just ordered the Tech 21 Evo Max for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max - Black to pick up from Best Buy today: https://www.tech21.com/products/evo-...-pro-max-black
    09-23-2021 09:30 AM
    I just ordered the Tech 21 Evo Max for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max - Black to pick up from Best Buy today: https://www.tech21.com/products/evo-...-pro-max-black
    I ordered a case from best buy for curbside pickup and a half hour after ordering they said it was out of stock. Thank god for Amazon the same case will be here today along with my screen protectors and a pop scokets.
    Mr Segundus likes this.
    09-23-2021 09:44 AM
    I ordered a case from best buy for curbside pickup and a half hour after ordering they said it was out of stock. Thank god for Amazon the same case will be here today along with my screen protectors and a pop scokets.
    The Best Buy I go to usually is pretty accurate with their inventory. Plus, it's before store open so I suspect I should be able to get it without issue.
    09-23-2021 10:09 AM
    Hey, for those of you on Verizon check out the deals they have on cases and “bundles.” I ordered two OtterBox cases for less than what the official site was charging. I didn’t really use mag safe before but I think that I will like it…
    Yes the discounts on Verizon for cases are great! I ordered a Case Mate for 14.99 that is 40 bucks on the Case Mate website.
    tmx31415 and Annie_M like this.
    09-23-2021 11:25 AM
    The first Best Buy I tried said it was out of stock. I tried another Best Buy where they said it was in stock and thankfully that worked. The cool thing about this case is that it works for both the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
    09-23-2021 02:53 PM
    Oh…..my……gosh! I just found this site and these cases are simply amazing! Someone might already know about these but I didn’t. It is called Carve and the cases are handmade out of wood and resin. Beautiful colors literally molded into the wood. They have a video on their site where you can see how they’re made. Fell in love and had to order another stinkin’ case! And every one is unique - once you buy it it’s gone forever! They make new ones daily and put them up on the site when they’re done. See and love it you gotta grab it. I learned that when I tried to buy the first one I fell in love with it and in the time it took me to put it in the cart it was gone.

You have got to at least check these out. https://www.carved.com/collections/i...hone-cases-all I don’t think I’ll be buying anything else now.
    09-23-2021 03:27 PM
    Oh…..my……gosh! I just found this site and these cases are simply amazing! Someone might already know about these but I didn’t. It is called Carve and the cases are handmade out of wood and resin. Beautiful colors literally molded into the wood. They have a video on their site where you can see how they’re made. Fell in love and had to order another stinkin’ case! And every one is unique - once you buy it it’s gone forever! They make new ones daily and put them up on the site when they’re done. See and love it you gotta grab it. I learned that when I tried to buy the first one I fell in love with it and in the time it took me to put it in the cart it was gone.

You have got to at least check these out. https://www.carved.com/collections/i...hone-cases-all I don’t think I’ll be buying anything else now.
    Very reasonable price for stabwood!
    09-23-2021 03:49 PM

Those are very pretty. I like the fact that they can have Magsafe added. I may well get one myself.
    Westiemom likes this.
    09-23-2021 04:21 PM
    Very reasonable price for stabwood!
    Very nice cases just not for me I keep rubber around my devices it's a Hassel to get devices fixed now a days.
    09-23-2021 04:35 PM
    I only use Apple leather usually black .
    09-23-2021 04:54 PM
    I only use Apple leather usually black .
    I was leaning towards a apple black leather case but can't see any real protection.
    09-23-2021 05:41 PM
    The Apple leather case actually provides a very good balance of protection for its slim form factor. The only downside is if it gets dropped on pavement it will scuff pretty badly.
    09-23-2021 06:29 PM
    I was leaning towards a apple black leather case but can't see any real protection.
    The leather cases is not high protection although I dropped mine on a cement patio last summer and the case was cracked but the phone was fine the reason I like them is they do not ad a lot of extra weight to your device .
    09-24-2021 03:20 AM
    One of these days I’ll have to try an Apple case. I have yet to own one as I’m looking for the ones with great drop protection usually like rhinoshield or catalyst or mous for example. Working from home for the last 18 months I could probably get away with one though as long as they can handle a potential accidental waist high drop to a tile floor.
    09-24-2021 05:36 AM
    Check out the Nomad cases. They offer 10-feet of drop protection, they're thin like Apple's leather cases, but more durable.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=tKHV0u8g
    09-24-2021 07:28 AM
    I got the Apple leather case in Sequoia Green.
    Mr Segundus and Annie_M like this.
    09-24-2021 11:00 PM
137 1234 ...