iPhone 13?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Good day.
I've never had an iphone I've had android since the Samsung Galaxy s vibrant. Im going to make the switch, not the roommate switch,lol.
I'm wondering what would be the best option switch to iphone 12 or wait for iphone 13.

Hello and welcome to iMore!!! All of the iPhone 12's are great phones, but since the release date for the iPhone 13 is just a few weeks away, I agree about waiting for the iPhone 13.

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore!!! All of the iPhone 12's are great phones, but since the release date for the iPhone 13 is just a few weeks away, I agree about waiting for the iPhone 13.

Normally I upgrade every year - 18 months, but this year I’m not interested in any of the rumors I’ve been seeing regarding the iPhone 13. I’m happy with my launch day iPhone 12 Pro Max and the pacific blue color. The only thing that would get me to upgrade is if Apple come out with a Rose Gold Pro Max.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was actually surprised on how many folks I know and talk to that don’t like giving up the home button. I like the gesture concept myself and I have adapted to using the home button again using my brothers SE2020.

I figure sooner or later Apple will eliminate the home button all together and folks will have to adapt to the gesture concept.

But, who knows for sure, as with everything Apple does, it’s wait and see what the next product launch will bring to the market and what they are willing to support as far as hardware goes.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I’m sure the iPhone 13 is going to be a great phone like all iPhones that get released in that year but I have my iPhone 12 Pro Max in pacific blue and will be having this phone for quite some time

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I’m sure the iPhone 13 is going to be a great phone like all iPhones that get released in that year but I have my iPhone 12 Pro Max in pacific blue and will be having this phone for quite some time

I’m keeping mine for another year. I’m using a bumper so I get to see the Pacific Blue color everyday. It’s so beautiful in sunlight. Plus I bought cases that I won’t be able to use for this year, if I were to upgrade.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I’m keeping mine for another year. I’m using a bumper so I get to see the Pacific Blue color everyday. It’s so beautiful in sunlight. Plus I bought cases that I won’t be able to use for this year, if I were to upgrade.

I’m sure you can use the iPhone 12 cases for the iPhone 13 can you not?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It’s been a crazy year with all that’s happening in the world. I was surprised to see Apple is going through with the release of the iPhone 13.

The pre release talk seems to be more camera updates and processor which is too be expected. I did hear an rumor that they actually may lower the cost on the new model, but I will believe it when I see it.

I know it’s early to be posting about a future product, but I am curious to see how many folks are serious about getting a iPhone 13 with all that’s been going on in our crazy world.

For myself, it’s been a brutal year after loosing my identical twin brother Don in May to cardiac arrest and trying to adjust without him around.

But, I will probably get the new model and hopefully they have a pro version available. But with Apple being a secretive company, who knows for sure. Just thought I would get folks talking about it.

Very sorry for your loss. In my prayers

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I was actually surprised on how many folks I know and talk to that don’t like giving up the home button. I like the gesture concept myself and I have adapted to using the home button again using my brothers SE2020.

I figure sooner or later Apple will eliminate the home button all together and folks will have to adapt to the gesture concept.

But, who knows for sure, as with everything Apple does, it’s wait and see what the next product launch will bring to the market and what they are willing to support as far as hardware goes.
Face id is so much easier than the home button is IMHO.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've only had my 12 pro max for about four months, but it has almost everything I've ever wanted in a cellphone. I know that it's not going to happen, but if the phone had a flashing led for incoming calls & msgs then that would make it perfect. Maybe I'll get my wish in the 15 pro max(my next phone)?:p

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I've only had my 12 pro max for about four months, but it has almost everything I've ever wanted in a cellphone. I know that it's not going to happen, but if the phone had a flashing led for incoming calls & msgs then that would make it perfect. Maybe I'll get my wish in the 15 pro max(my next phone)?:p

An Apple Watch would solve your problem.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
OK, but I don't have an Apple Watch.

Obviously .

giphy.gif

But if you want that feature you might need to pick one up since apple will never add an led notification light to the iPhone.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
You're probably right, but never say never.:p

Probably , more like definitely never.

Even android oems have abandoned the led light notification light, along with the physical keyboard, headphone jack, resistive touch screens, removable battery and storage, etc etc.

But seriously, Apple Watch Is your only option if you want that feature going forward.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods