Protecting Camera Lens iPhone 12 Pro Max

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
just bought an iPhone 12 Max Pro, 256 GB Golden color.
I always love my gadgets, always take extra care of it,

Despite the fact that stainless steel ring, ion glass are durable than ever (not sure about ceramic back which is brittle and more prone to crack if it ever falls), the micro scratches inevitably happen when you keep it inside your jeans pocket.
So I always use tempered glass protection and a transparent TPU case to protect it from micro scratches and make it look new.

But 12 Pro Max camera is more protruding than any of the previous generation iPhone camera. Though the case i m using is designed for that protruding camera, but that portion is exposed and unprotected and I don't want micro-scratches on it. How can I protect the camera? I know its made up of sapphire. Sapphire is scratch resistant not scratch proof

Mattap

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
IMG_0172.JPGso I picked this up from Amazon which covers the camera but does not affect the pictures. So far so good.

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I’ve been using this since June and love them. I picked the same color as my iPhone and it hasn’t made my photos look any different than if I didn’t use them.

Wsken for iPhone 12 Pro Max (6.7 inch) Camera Lens Protector, Premium HD Tempered Glass Aluminum Alloy Lens Screen Stiker Cover Film - Pacific Blue https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08MTJ7...abc_PHHMY26K80RVDFCVPQCY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

8ad43d36d47a660afad16bdd7933f0f1.png

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2