Shop Holiday deals at:Amazon | Walmart | Best Buy | Apple | Dell

Like dude LOL. Is it 2011? Who cares?
    09-17-2021 12:43 PM
    Sadly, plenty of people do. The battle between iSheep and Fandroids rages strong on the internet.
    phlamethrowre, FFR and scruffypig like this.
    09-17-2021 12:50 PM
    I have used them both extensively since 2009. I also used Windows Phone from 2011 thru about 2015.

I like them all and never consider one “better” than the other, just different.

People who constantly bash one or the other when nobody else cares have issues that go beyond what mobile device they prefer.
    I agree. As I have said on a few occasions over the years on here, I use whatever device fits my needs at the time, having variously used HTC (bulletproof), Samsung (beautiful hardware, terrible OS in my experience) and LG (an all-round OK phone that didn't wow me but didn't break either), as well as a succession of iPhones.

I used to run two phones, an Android for work and an iPhone for personal use, but I had such a bad time with my last Samsung that I moved over completely to iPhone, I still have an Android tablet that is still running well after a few years use, and an iPad that is similarly running well.

Horses for courses.
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    09-17-2021 03:15 PM
    Apparently you do .

It’s 2021, the chart is clearly labeled.
    09-17-2021 03:16 PM
    Just stop. Nobody is here to argue about Apple vs Samsung (or Android).
    Why, have you seen the title of the thread .

You seem to be taking Samsung performance personally. No need to justify why you have an iPhone over a Samsung .

Last edited by FFR; 09-18-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    09-17-2021 04:28 PM
    Every time I come back to this forum or Reddit I’m always reminded of why I previously left. It’s always because of the obnoxious fanboys.
    Well you should seek some help for that, doesn’t sound very healthy.

09-17-2021 04:47 PM
    Every time I come back to this forum or Reddit I’m always reminded of why I previously left. It’s always because of the obnoxious fanboys.
    Wait, you left?

Apple surely has their flaws, but laying out that those flaws of them and their products are not the end of the world doesn’t make one an obnoxious fanboy.
    09-17-2021 05:49 PM
    Samsung leaker gets and iPhone …. In Sierra blue
    09-18-2021 09:08 AM
    Good morning all! Reading through the posts, I am somewhat impressed at how civil most of them are… almost that is. If you’re inclined to use adjectives that imply or are borderline on name calling, please think twice. There’s nothing wrong with healthy debate, please just keep it healthy by remaining civil! Thanks!
    aximtreo, FFR and cckgz4 like this.
    09-18-2021 10:15 AM
    You can probably find that argument raging over at Android Central. Head over there and explain to all those Android hardliners why they’re wrong.
    Thanks for the advice, but not much point when they are moving to an iPhone all on their own.

"Thinking of leaving Samsung S21 Ultra for iPhone 13 Pro Max... "

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...3-pro-max.html

I guess this chart is more accurate than some care for.

09-18-2021 01:44 PM
    Both have their pros and cons. Right now Apple fits my lifestyle better and what I currently want from a smartphone.
    Why is that? I am thinking of switching from Android to Apple. Looking to learn more...thx
    Annie_M likes this.
    09-19-2021 10:58 AM
    Yep and that's why he will be ignored. Too much time on his hands
    FFR likes this.
    09-20-2021 05:08 PM
    Why is that? I am thinking of switching from Android to Apple. Looking to learn more...thx
    That’s a great idea.
    09-20-2021 05:30 PM
    Samsung owners beware, don’t drop the soap…. I mean foldable.

https://twitter.com/coachcwc/status/...721208321?s=21

Ps If anybody is wondering that user switched to an iPhone 13 pro max
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-26-2021 04:12 PM
    I switched when the Note 7 debacle happened. I am very pleased with Apple. Only thing I miss is being able to use the pencil with phone. I loved the spen. Wish apple would allow pencil to work with the phone
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-30-2021 12:42 AM
    LOL the watch was my main reason from switching from Android to Iphone
    Best smartwatch on the planet!
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-30-2021 12:43 AM
    I use both iPhone and Android. Neither is better than the other. For my personal use I can easily point out pros and cons of both sides. Defending trillion dollar companies cracks me up.
    phlamethrowre, aximtreo and cckgz4 like this.
    09-30-2021 07:51 AM
    I use both iPhone and Android. Neither is better than the other. For my personal use I can easily point out pros and cons of both sides. Defending trillion dollar companies cracks me up.
    Heresy, I say, this is heresy.
    Only Apple is the most bestest.
    TgeekB, phlamethrowre and aximtreo like this.
    09-30-2021 12:53 PM
    The main difference between the two is that Apple just works period! With android apps don’t work as well and is subject to more lock ups and freezing this had been my experience with both. Also Apple gets more life in their devices with updates for over 5 years and every device gets them a the same time. Google needs to get the update thing going like Apple has.
    09-30-2021 12:55 PM
    Heresy, I say, this is heresy.
    Only Apple is the most bestest.
    “Off with his head!”
    Tartarus and aximtreo like this.
    09-30-2021 01:15 PM
    The main difference between the two is that Apple just works period! With android apps don’t work as well and is subject to more lock ups and freezing this had been my experience with both. Also Apple gets more life in their devices with updates for over 5 years and every device gets them a the same time. Google needs to get the update thing going like Apple has.

Must be the Sierra blue
    09-30-2021 02:58 PM
    I am on the fence for the new iPhone 13, I have been using my twin brothers SE20 since he passed and I actually like the device for my daily driver and does the job quite well.

I will give it a month and see if I can get to the Apple store to play around with one before I make the decision. I don’t like T Mobile store device display security where you can’t even pick up the device properly and play with it.
    09-30-2021 06:32 PM
    Well the figures for the year 2021 are jn and the iPhone seems to be steamrolling every other flagship and midrange android on the market.

This thread used to be called iPhone vs android, wonder what happened.
    wilber1 likes this.
    11-23-2021 05:29 AM
    I was a huge Blackberry user/fan right up until they switched to android, shortly after which I ditched my beloved Z10 and went kicking and screaming to an iPhone. I know Android has its rabid fans, but it always seemed to me to be a crap shoot on whether or not you got a good flavor of it depending on what brand of phone you got. Apple made all that ridiculously simple. I also like how well Apple devices can sync, and has has continued to improve that integration over the years. I’ve got an iPhone (third one), iPad (third ones, Mac Mini (third one), Apple Watch 6 (first one), and most recently Apple TV (x2) and they all talk to each other seamlessly. Maybe Android devices can do it as well, I don’t know, but all my Apples do everything I need stupid easily. Getting long in the tooth such that I am and not the techie geek I used to be, there’s a lot to be said for stupid easy.
    grover5 and Annie_M like this.
    12-03-2021 12:37 AM
99 ... 234