Share your 12/12 Pro/Max cases

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’m surprised to find there isn’t a case thread for the new phone, so let’s have at it! Show off your case(s) you have or what your using for that day!
Post away

I’m currently using a Sonix star case. It’s protective, yet slim enough and transparent a bit to show off the beauty of the iPhone 12 series design I also have a Case Mate pop mini on the back, it’s a suction cup style pop socket and is awesome!
ba4f8e7adb3fa0bd56220f3d07f1fde9.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Very pretty! I was considering getting one

Thank you dream! Honestly I’m extremely picky with silicone cases...like they always feel slimy to me so idk, Apple must’ve changed how they make them for the new phones because I actually don’t mind it at all! There are a couple of other colors I’d like to get as well in due time

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Very nice Annie!

How are you enjoying the pacific blue? I was soooooo tempted to get the blue myself, but I’ve always been a white, rose gold or gold phone type of person so as much as I like the pacific blue color I knew within a short time I’d regret not getting the gold

I am enjoying it very much! I’ve started with a black iPhone 4 but then I went with a silver 5S and a silver 6s and then my 8+ was the gold which I really think was more of a rosy creamy gold! So going with a bold color like the pacific blue is different for me but I’m really liking it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I am enjoying it very much! I’ve started with a black iPhone 4 but then I went with a silver 5S and a silver 6s and then my 8+ was the gold which I really think was more of a rosy creamy gold! So going with a bold color like the pacific blue is different for me but I’m really liking it.

Awesome! I’m so glad to hear you’re still loving the color
I started off with the 4S in white when it finally came to Verizon From there my 5S was gold, 5C was coral, 6S+ rose gold, X white, 11 pro gold and my 12 Pro gold now.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The 5c came in some interesting colors. We still have my Mother In-law’s 5c in yellow. She wanted blue, but they were out of it, so I got her a blue OtterBox ale and she was happy!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
giphy.gif

♉️!

Um... I’ve only had it for a couple of hours but...I’m kind of not liking it. I feel like the bumper is just far too thick for my hands. I think it’s cute and all but I may not be using it..ever..

LOL

I hear ya about the bumper thing. I returned the apple silicone case & haven’t used a case since last Tuesday. I did get a Slickwraps naked matte skin and applied it to the back and sides. So far I’m liking the phone nekkid

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
LOL

I hear ya about the bumper thing. I returned the apple silicone case & haven’t used a case since last Tuesday. I did get a Slickwraps naked matte skin and applied it to the back and sides. So far I’m liking the phone nekkid

LOL yeahhhhh I can’t do nekkid phones. I’m always dropping my phones and with my constant movement at work, I can’t risk it. I do like the silicone cases though. I think I’m just not used to the sides of the phone being flat so I’m thinking that any case will make it feel bulky

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh