Who loves their iPhone 12?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I’m finally on board. Just purchased a black iPhone 12 for myself and my wife got a white iPhone 12 Mini. I even got my son and daughter iPhone 12’s.

I see quite few mentions here about the 12 Pro or 12 Max. I’d like to hear from some iPhone 12 owners. How do you like it??

Had a black 12 for 4 months, swapped my 11 pro for it with $0 changeover, not saying i didn't like it, but have just sold it and have a had a Graphite 12 pro max for 10 days, was too good a deal to refuse.
The black 12 was a smudge magnet on the back and sides like a bar of soap.
Also the first thing i noticed when i fired up the max was the screen brightness is so much better, especially outside.
Better camera, speakers, and easier to type on.
Size and weight hasn't worried me paired with a apple black leather case. Also much nicer to hold with no case.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Had a black 12 for 4 months, swapped my 11 pro for it with $0 changeover, not saying i didn't like it, but have just sold it and have a had a Graphite 12 pro max for 10 days, was too good a deal to refuse.
The black 12 was a smudge magnet on the back and sides like a bar of soap.
Also the first thing i noticed when i fired up the max was the screen brightness is so much better, especially outside.
Better camera, speakers, and easier to type on.
Size and weight hasn't worried me paired with a apple black leather case. Also much nicer to hold with no case.

My iPhone 12 is always in a case, no worries about fingerprints. I believe the size of the 12 and 12 Pro are the same, speakers I think are the same. The 12 Pro does weigh more. The major difference is the camera. I’m not a big photo or camera person.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone 12 is always in a case, no worries about fingerprints. I believe the size of the 12 and 12 Pro are the same, speakers I think are the same. The 12 Pro does weigh more. The major difference is the camera. I’m not a big photo or camera person.

eh, i got the pro max lol.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I like the larger devices so I have the pro max in the beautiful Pacific blue . Love the color but most importantly I love the phone. Coming from Samsung over 5 years ago with the Note devices. The 7 debacle made me switch over to Apple. Everything I use is Apple. Very pleased and will never switch back
Apple’a updates regularly and their security on devices is top notch. My devices run smoothly and I am pleased. I see this phone with me at least two yrs. I have the new iPad Air 4 and series 5 watch.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I know I’ve posted 3/4 posts about “issues” here...and they’ve all worked themselves out. I like the phone a lot now. It’s all good!

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I still love my 12 Pro Max and made the decision to keep my phone for another year. I just can’t give up this Pacific Blue color. Plus it’s time for me to upgrade my S4 to an S7 this year.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy my 12 pro max, but its getting a little stale for me already. I enjoy that everything works without hiccups...... BUT the new Galaxy phones just look so nice and have customizable icons and widgets. Just little stuff like that. But android just doesn't run as smooth with updates, software issues that take forever to get addressed and little things that apple does well.
Don’t do it. I am an android guy myself, until this iPhone 12 Pro Max. I swapped it for a S21 Ultra because, like you, I got bored. It lasted 3 weeks before I returned it. The hardware on the S21U is fantastic, but the software is still slightly buggy and choppy at times, and battery life was meh. That and iOS apps are just coded better.

Yes, my 12 Pro Max may be boring because it just works, but it’s also great never having to think about anything, including battery life.

Also, the cameras on the 12PM are better than the S21U (processing wise).

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Don’t do it. I am an android guy myself, until this iPhone 12 Pro Max. I swapped it for a S21 Ultra because, like you, I got bored. It lasted 3 weeks before I returned it. The hardware on the S21U is fantastic, but the software is still slightly buggy and choppy at times, and battery life was meh. That and iOS apps are just coded better.

Yes, my 12 Pro Max may be boring because it just works, but it’s also great never having to think about anything, including battery life.

Also, the cameras on the 12PM are better than the S21U (processing wise).

Well I did it lol. I added a line to my contract and tested the S21 ultra.... that phone is freaking awesome!!! Camera awesome, screen awesome, features and customization awesome.... but as much as I loved it I couldn’t full commit just yet. iMessage is still a big reason why I stay. But I will say this come fall if a note 21 comes out I may be fully switching and just dealing with no iMessage.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Well I did it lol. I added a line to my contract and tested the S21 ultra.... that phone is freaking awesome!!! Camera awesome, screen awesome, features and customization awesome.... but as much as I loved it I couldn’t full commit just yet. iMessage is still a big reason why I stay. But I will say this come fall if a note 21 comes out I may be fully switching and just dealing with no iMessage.
lol Glad you’re liking it. I personally am done #%^*ing with Android. I am liking not having to worry about anything. :)

kevb23

Nov 10, 2018
Visit site
I love the 12, I don't care take a ton of photos, but on a few instances it disappointed compared to my 11 Max..I'll be going with a 13 Pro Max in September :cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I’m loving my iPhone 12. I never did use the camera much on my previous iPhones. But this camera has been perfect for me. I especially like night mode. It’s very nice.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I still am loving my 12 Pro Max but more so now because I’ve been jailbroken for over a month. It’s customized just the way that I love it, and I couldn’t complain.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the mini in blue and live it! Now to be honest the battery sucks but I have chargers everywhere so no worries.

toddshillington

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I moved to the 12 mini from the 11 Pro Max and I’m loving it. I hope they keep making the Mini. More people need to give it a try. Amazing to use the phone with one hand and so easy to carry or pocket. Battery has not been an issue and on days where I need a top up it quick charges in no time. Hoping Apple will release a MagSafe battery at the April event so there would no concern for long days or travel. One or two handed typing both work really well. Every time I pick it up I’m still amazed at how awesome it is and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything that a Max user would have.