Who loves their iPhone 12?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I’m finally on board. Just purchased a black iPhone 12 for myself and my wife got a white iPhone 12 Mini. I even got my son and daughter iPhone 12’s.

I see quite few mentions here about the 12 Pro or 12 Max. I’d like to hear from some iPhone 12 owners. How do you like it??

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Re: New iPhone 12’s

I’m finally on board. Just purchased a black iPhone 12 for myself and my wife got a white iPhone 12 Mini. I even got my son and daughter iPhone 12’s.

I see quite few mentions here about the 12 Pro or 12 Max. I’d like to hear from some iPhone 12 owners. How do you like it??

I have the Pacific Blue 12 Pro Max and I love it! I’ve always had plus and Max sized phones, so upgrading to the Pro Max was a no brainer. I love the battery life, size, color, camera, screen and how faster it is than my XS Max. This is a device that I can see myself keeping for 2 years. I usually upgrade every year or 18 months.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

That is exciting! I love my 12 Pro!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully those who have the iPhone 12 will respond soon. With that being said, my iPhone 12 Pro is a pleasure to use. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Finally caved yesterday and picked up the 12 max. coming from the 11 and after a day with it. The max is a beast.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Congratulations Pr1nce to you and your family. Enjoy the several new iPhone 12's

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I enjoy my 12 pro max, but its getting a little stale for me already. I enjoy that everything works without hiccups...... BUT the new Galaxy phones just look so nice and have customizable icons and widgets. Just little stuff like that. But android just doesn't run as smooth with updates, software issues that take forever to get addressed and little things that apple does well.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I enjoy my 12 pro max, but its getting a little stale for me already. I enjoy that everything works without hiccups...... BUT the new Galaxy phones just look so nice and have customizable icons and widgets. Just little stuff like that. But android just doesn't run as smooth with updates, software issues that take forever to get addressed and little things that apple does well.

Samsung actually updates the security every month now and guarantees 3 years of updates.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Samsung actually updates the security every month now and guarantees 3 years of updates.

I did see that the security updates are monthly, but I'm talking about little bug fixes. Like if there is a stock app, camera software configuration, or battery drain bug from software I feel like the fix doesn't come as fast as Apple would do it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For me, it was a huge jump from the 6s Plus to the iPhone 12 Pro Max. The 12 Pro Max is great. I think my favorite feature is the screen real estate.

jabtano

Jan 8, 2021
Visit site
I jumped in with an iPhone 12 Max. It's my first iPhone as I always had an android phone mostly Samsung Notes.
there were a few reasons why I moved over, everyone in my family plus the updates or should I say lack thereof.
Ok, so I'm impressed with the iPhone. very impressed at how smooth it is. and how everything just tends to flow properly.
the camera is fantastic the video capabilities are very impressive. I thought at first that I would miss all the customization that I had on my notes
but I don't I'm still able to have it the way I like using the widgets there is no bloatware or preinstalled crap that I will never use.
I've had an update with no issues .so in the end of it I would say yes I like it very much and will more than likely go with the iPhone 13 pro max when they come out.
as a side note, I'm also going for the 27-inch iMac when the new ones come out later this year. By windows.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I jumped in with an iPhone 12 Max. It's my first iPhone as I always had an android phone mostly Samsung Notes.
there were a few reasons why I moved over, everyone in my family plus the updates or should I say lack thereof.
Ok, so I'm impressed with the iPhone. very impressed at how smooth it is. and how everything just tends to flow properly.
the camera is fantastic the video capabilities are very impressive. I thought at first that I would miss all the customization that I had on my notes
but I don't I'm still able to have it the way I like using the widgets there is no bloatware or preinstalled crap that I will never use.
I've had an update with no issues .so in the end of it I would say yes I like it very much and will more than likely go with the iPhone 13 pro max when they come out.
as a side note, I'm also going for the 27-inch iMac when the new ones come out later this year. By windows.

Congrats enjoy your 12 Pro Max!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR