14.4 update iCloud . Data loss on both iPhone and iCloud after iPhone update.

Tati7657

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
Data loss on both iPhone and iCloud after iPhone update.

02/03/21, I found that the iPhone 11 screen displays the Apple logo only and is not responding.

Soft reboot didn't help.

Apple support recommended me a cold reset of the IPhone 11 followed by automatic data recovery from iCloud.

On 02/04 this reset was done and the 14.4 update was downloaded to the iPhone.

However, on 05.02, I noticed that not all photos and videos were updated on the iPhone, and this loss is critical.

To my surprise, these lost photos weren't in iCloud either. ICloud storage in use is now ~ 500GB instead of over 1.5TB that was stored in iCloud before the iPhone failed update.

Technical support operators could not solve my problem.

Need help! How to restore the data?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Data loss on both iPhone and iCloud after iPhone update.

02/03/21, I found that the iPhone 11 screen displays the Apple logo only and is not responding.

Soft reboot didn't help.

Apple support recommended me a cold reset of the IPhone 11 followed by automatic data recovery from iCloud.

On 02/04 this reset was done and the 14.4 update was downloaded to the iPhone.

However, on 05.02, I noticed that not all photos and videos were updated on the iPhone, and this loss is critical.

To my surprise, these lost photos weren't in iCloud either. ICloud storage in use is now ~ 500GB instead of over 1.5TB that was stored in iCloud before the iPhone failed update.

Technical support operators could not solve my problem.

Need help! How to restore the data?

I'm sorry but it's hard to answer without knowing your overall backup strategy. An encrypted USB backup to iTunes or Files should have your data. Same if you sync to your personal computer and if you have a backup strategy with the computer to go to the appropriate dates.

I just haven't looked to see if iCloud has same, but if you use OneDrive your deleted items folder should have the missing files. If you sync files across all devices and have a Mac your Time Machine backups should have the files.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR