Mous cases... anyone use them

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So I just picked up a lightly used Mous 3.0 case. I really like it and I’m looking in to some of the 3.0 accessory mounts they have. BUT while browsing their site I see they have a new 4.0 case that is MagSafe compatible. But I don’t know if the new case will work with the nomad wireless charger that I have, it’s working with the 3.0 case. Anyone try the newest case yet?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a hard time with those prices, and experience has shown a lot of premium cases are not worth it. By experience, we have 100+ Apple and nearly 100 Androids in a kitchen, shop floor, order picking and delivery environment where expensive cases haven't shown themselves to be far superior to several modestly priced cases. Screens still break and even when we have cases with screens covered.

I really do like aesthetics and fit for some, have repeated buying some Apple cases, but for iPhone 12 series it's also really hard to beat what someone like Spigen gets you for about $12 USD.

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree some of these cases are way to expensive. Actually the prices of mous cases has kept me from them for those prices you can get two sometimes 3 cases and screen protector. Phone rebel series just dropped their cases for the iPhone 12 Pro max. those were my favorite when I had the iPhone 11 pro max. just ordered em one should be here today. The prices are a little higher than spigen or incipio but I think they provide better protection and keep as close to the phone feel as they can also comes with tempered glass screen protector.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree some of these cases are way to expensive. Actually the prices of mous cases has kept me from them for those prices you can get two sometimes 3 cases and screen protector. Phone rebel series just dropped their cases for the iPhone 12 Pro max. those were my favorite when I had the iPhone 11 pro max. just ordered em one should be here today. The prices are a little higher than spigen or incipio but I think they provide better protection and keep as close to the phone feel as they can also comes with tempered glass screen protector.

I get one pack of protectors that has a jig and those are inexpensive for 3 packs. Once you have the jig you can order the 3 packs of glass protectors that are $3.5 - $5. The .25 mm protectors don't seem to be as super cheap, and the more common .33 thick work fine but can stand out with a really thin case.

IIRC, the Phone Rebel have that carbon fiber look not so expensive but raised corners that eve if superior protection drive me crazy.

:)

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the iPhone 11 Pro Max cases had some beefy corners I don’t think the 12 lineup cases are as beefy but I’m still waiting for mine any minute now I’ll share some pics

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So I’ve been using the walnut limitless 3.0 and I really like it BUT it’s really slick. I wish they made a case that had a little more grip

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2