Hi

My phone acts weirdly ...

I notice that everytime i have phone call from microsoft team and whatsapp, the other line doesn’t hear my voice. But they did if i use earphone

Then i do some trial
    1. Phone call - no issue
    2. Phone call through speaker phone - no voice (the other side doesn’t hear my voice)
    3. Camera front/back recordinng - no issue
    4. Voice note recording - no sound
    5. Whatsapp / Team call (without earphone), no sound
    6. Tried to turn off the bluetooh, no luck

Is it defected ? If it is, why camera recording and usual phone call has no issue ?

I’ve resetted my phone twice with no luck ...

Anyone has this issue ?

Thx
    01-18-2021 08:57 AM
    You said you “tried to turn off Bluetooth - no luck”. Are you saying you weren’t able to disable Bluetooth?
    01-18-2021 01:43 PM
    You said you “tried to turn off Bluetooth - no luck”. Are you saying you weren’t able to disable Bluetooth?
    No, i meant it didn’t solve the sound issue
    01-18-2021 05:00 PM
    It sounds like a few of the apps you use don’t have permission to access the internal microphone. Go into settings, find those apps, and give them microphone permissions.
    01-20-2021 02:39 AM
    It sounds like a few of the apps you use don’t have permission to access the internal microphone. Go into settings, find those apps, and give them microphone permissions.
    I'm sure this is not about the mic permissions. I've recheck this many times

several days or maybe weeks ago, I still can play with Siri with no issue, and now, I can't use Hey Siri. I think it's clearly hardware issue or bad assembly, don't know. I never drop my phone

anyway, I visited the authorized service center (since we don't have applestore here), and according to them, they need 3 months working days (estimation) for the repairment if it's hardware issue ...

well .... I purchased this phone not even 1 month old, and I have to await for 3 months ... it's ridiculuous

I tried to contact the applesupport, which I was told to reset to factory, I did, and not fixing the issue. Let just wait for apple's team further follow up

meanwhile, now I have to use my earphone everytime I need to pick up calls from whatsapp and microsoft team

Honestly say, I'm very disappointed ...
    01-20-2021 04:45 AM