Apple Leather Case For Pro Max?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I’ve been a loyal user of Apple OEM leather iPhone cases for several years, because of their quality & fit.

Is Apple going to offer a leather case for the 12 Pro Max?

***Im trying to convince myself to upgrade.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I’ve been a loyal user of Apple OEM leather iPhone cases for several years, because of their quality & fit.

Is Apple going to offer a leather case for the 12 Pro Max?

***Im trying to convince myself to upgrade.

Yup they’re available now. I have the black one and eyeing a few other colors.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've been using a 12 Pro Max since launch day with their baltic blue leather case. It's held up very well.

Attachments

• E0CFC862-B97E-4AEE-A556-B8E1399C8EFA.jpg
    E0CFC862-B97E-4AEE-A556-B8E1399C8EFA.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The leather and silicone cases have a nice updated design. I like the leather ones as much as ever and silicone cases more than ever. They (both finishes) are good choices if you like to remove phone from case with ease, like slim cases, and dislike the horrible aesthetics so many cases have.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was disappointed with the Apple leather case on my 12 Pro, the phone kept popping out of the case and it could just be the square edge design, but the clear case fits much better then the leather one does and the phone hasn’t popped out of the clear case at all, just my observation.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Great looking cases but do they really offer any drop protection.

Yeah, slightly. But if you’re someone who drops their phone on hard surfaces a lot you’re better off with an Otterbox. I’ve already dropped my Max cáseles a couple of times and the phone is fine.

Bob80220

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
I was disappointed with the Apple leather case on my 12 Pro, the phone kept popping out of the case and it could just be the square edge design, but the clear case fits much better then the leather one does and the phone hasn’t popped out of the clear case at all, just my observation.

I have to say I haven't experienced an issue with my 12 Pro popping out of the OEM leather case... I've had it on since they were available and I do have to say I find it somewhat difficult getting my 12 Pro out of the case when I've cleaned my phone. My 12 Pro is a snug as a bug in a rug in my leather case.

I would highly recommend you return it and get a replacement as your 12 Pro should not pop out of the case. On another note I prefer the leather case over the OEM silicone case which I put on at launch while waiting for the leather case to be released... just feels better in the hand.

Bob

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have to say I haven't experienced an issue with my 12 Pro popping out of the OEM leather case... I've had it on since they were available and I do have to say I find it somewhat difficult getting my 12 Pro out of the case when I've cleaned my phone. My 12 Pro is a snug as a bug in a rug in my leather case.

I would highly recommend you return it and get a replacement as your 12 Pro should not pop out of the case. On another note I prefer the leather case over the OEM silicone case which I put on at launch while waiting for the leather case to be released... just feels better in the hand.

Bob

That’s cool, I just exchanged it for the clear case and it’s working out just fine.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Mine is in nice and tight. Sounds like you just had a bad one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2