So whats the Verdict on Magsafe?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the magsafe charger off of eBay for 20 bucks and love it so far. Looking for a leather case now.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I understand nomad leather cases are MagSafe now. They make a nice case it’s better than the ones that apple makes in my opinion.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
im currently waiting for my 12 pro max to come in the mail and have recently been doing research about this MagSafe. I feel like it can be a cool feature but right now its to early to see how it would be. but I can see in the long run it can be something that will be a benefit to most people in the future when they start to have ore features and product with it

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Meh. It’s a charger…nothing more, nothing less. It’s slower than a traditional charger. But…it’s convenient & looks cool on my desk at work.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I was initially hesitant on MagSafe but now I'm all-in. I have the Belkin Boost Charge with MagSafe; I use an Otterbox Defender case with MagSafe (also have the BookBook Vol 2 with MagSafe and the Nomad rugged case with MagSafe); I have the Belkin MagSafe mount for my car; and I have a Popsocket MagSafe wallet that will be delivered this weekend. I'm using the Apple wallet with MagSafe right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods