Is the iPhone 12Pro max worth it from the 11 Pro Max??

May 6, 2018
Visit site
Every year I always get the new iPhone until this year.
I have the 11 pro max midnight 512Gb version and I’m I love it.
I’ve seen tons of videos and can’t seem to see wether it’s worth the upgrade.
I’m from Australia so our 5G is basically non existent or limited.

Photo quality I can barely tell the difference between the 12Pro max.

Anyone find it worth it over the 11 pro max?

tatootie67

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
I upgraded from the 11 max to the 12 max. It’s not much of an upgrade to be honest. I did it because I always like to have the latest and greatest.
The phone is a little faster , a little bigger , and having the lidar and 5g is future proofing.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
To me, it’s a personal preference, I’m upgrading from the 11 pro max to 12 pro max. I’m waiting for it to be delivered now. Currently using 12 pro.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
As others have said, it’s all personal choice. I upgraded from an 11 Pro to a 12 Pro and I think it’s worth the upgrade.

My business partner also upgraded from a 11 Pro Max to the 12 Pro Max and he also likes it. He also likes to additional speed of 5G. I say if you have the financial resources to do, go for it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I also feel the pull of a new device but my 11 Pro Max green 256GB is such a sweet device that as of now I’m planning on keeping it till the iPhone 13 Super Pro Max with a built in coffee maker comes out

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I also feel the pull of a new device but my 11 Pro Max green 256GB is such a sweet device that as of now I’m planning on keeping it till the iPhone 13 Super Pro Max with a built in coffee maker comes out

LOL . I feel the same way about my 11 Pro Max Midnight Green 256gb as well.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

You're just waiting for the folding iPhone with a built-in condom wallet.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Unless you NEED 5G and a little better camera, then stay with the 11.

Came here to say the same.

To add to this, right now, there are quite a few having issues with a yellowish tint and possibly less bright screen.

If you don’t need the 5g/better camera now, I would, at least, wait a bit so these quality control issues can be resolved.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I switched from the 11 pro max for 2 reasons... 1 I wanted the flat screen/square body design ( I loved the 4-5s design) #2 I wanted 5G, not that it's massively out in my are but if for some reason I don't like the 13 I'll still have 5g and be ok for the future

Raneciansamaiya

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
So I switched to the iPhone 12 Pro Max from the iPhone 11 Pro Max because of a few things... The new size, design, gold color, MagSafe and camera tweaks!! Now with the changes the 12 Pro Max stands out from am the new iPhones, not just by have a larger display. It was well worth the upgrade to me.

TechBob

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Every year I always get the new iPhone until this year.
I have the 11 pro max midnight 512Gb version and I’m I love it.
I’ve seen tons of videos and can’t seem to see wether it’s worth the upgrade.
I’m from Australia so our 5G is basically non existent or limited.

Photo quality I can barely tell the difference between the 12Pro max.

Anyone find it worth it over the 11 pro max?
I have the 12 Pro Max and the only thing I like about it is the 5G. The 11 Pro Max is a nicer to hold device. I am one that does not like the shape of the 12 series. The screen on the 12 Pro Max is a little nicer, but I would switch back to the 11 Pro Max in a second if it had 5G. I am trying different cases to compensate, but so far, no success. One possibility will be here tomorrow, so I have hope. But unless 5G is important to you (it is to me as the 4G in my neighborhood is oversold) then stay with the 11 PM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234