Should I get an Apple leather wallet w/MagSafe for my new iPhone 12?

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I just picked up the magsafe wallet almost 2 weeks ago. Really enjoy it, and like it feels on the back of the phone.

Odd question for the group though. Does any one else who has the wallet notice that theirs bottom portion of the wallet may be lifting up and away from bottom section of the phone, almost as if the magnet isn't strong enough in that section?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm really enjoying mine. Don't leave it on all the time, but when I go out, I throw it on and leave my wallet in the car. Very comfortable to use, and perfectly fine for a card and a driver's license, which is all I really need.

Bionicspyder

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Bought one for my Apple iPhone 12 Pro a couple of weeks ago. Magnet seems average. Took it out of the packaging and immediately put my ID and three cards in it. Silly me. Took pliers to get them out. Three is still tight. So I just use it for ID and one card. Seems kinda useless because I still have to carry a wallet with the other cards. On the other hand, it's Apple and it at least looks good.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Bought one for my Apple iPhone 12 Pro a couple of weeks ago. Magnet seems average. Took it out of the packaging and immediately put my ID and three cards in it. Silly me. Took pliers to get them out. Three is still tight. So I just use it for ID and one card. Seems kinda useless because I still have to carry a wallet with the other cards. On the other hand, it's Apple and it at least looks good.

If you use a case the wallet really sticks, well at least for me anyway. I have I'd and 2 cards in there. All I ever need. It does loosen up over time as well.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm really enjoying mine. Don't leave it on all the time, but when I go out, I throw it on and leave my wallet in the car. Very comfortable to use, and perfectly fine for a card and a driver's license, which is all I really need.

I carry mine daily. I like that it gives the extra grip on the back. Only time I take it off is when I'm cutting the lawn 🤣

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I been contemplating on getting one for my 12 pro max. but obviously I would need a case that would work with the wallet so that it dont slide off easily? any suggestions?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen