Shop Holiday deals at:Amazon | Walmart | Best Buy | Apple | Dell

I am too worried about it falling off... seems too dangerous based on the few video reviews I have seen. Too huge of a risk to lose a Drivers Licence and Credit Cards. I am going to take a hard pass.
    I have the same concerns!
    01-14-2021 08:27 PM
    I have the same concerns!
    Don’t, it’s really good, sticky enough to remain on it but easy enough to take it off to grab a card and put it back on.
    Annie_M and A_M_W like this.
    01-14-2021 08:36 PM
    I guess I'm going to have to order the Saddle Brown wallet.
    I have this one.
    01-14-2021 08:37 PM
    I have this one. [IMG=794x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210115/ff4ed708742cadcb3960d95b42d7c623.jpg[/url]
    How's the magnetic strength? The videos I've watched shows weak magnetic connections.
    01-15-2021 09:18 AM
    Mine arrived today. The quality is great and I like the feel of it on the phone as it gives extra grip. I wasn’t sure as I also saw the videos on YouTube of the wallet slipping off, however I am very impressed in the strength of the magnet connection. It feels secure on the phone. It also looks nice if you just wanted to use as a wallet on it own.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-16-2021 08:05 PM
    Mine arrived today. The quality is great and I like the feel of it on the phone as it gives extra grip. I wasn’t sure as I also saw the videos on YouTube of the wallet slipping off, however I am very impressed in the strength of the magnet connection. It feels secure on the phone. It also looks nice if you just wanted to use as a wallet on it own.
    Thanks for the info
    A_M_W likes this.
    01-16-2021 08:15 PM
    I just ordered one of these today. Cant wait to try it out.
    Hansana and Spencerdl like this.
    01-17-2021 12:54 AM
    Wow now that’s secure but I would prefer a folio if I wanted a wallet myself. Nomad has an awesome folio for the 12 series.
    I used the Folio for my 11 Pro. I enjoyed it only for the convenience of consolidating everything into one. But I hated using my phone with it and in the event I forgot my AirPods, talking on the phone was cumbersome.

The advantage to the folio is the ability to carry more cards and bills than this solution. But I’m hoping I can get at least two cards and a few bills in this. If so, I’ll be good for my general use.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-17-2021 01:02 AM

Received mine yesterday and I love it! Loving the color combination
    01-17-2021 12:07 PM
    [IMG=4032x3024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210117/46cd6968bcaab1c357483f157aee92ab.jpg[/url]

Received mine yesterday and I love it! Loving the color combination
    Looking GOOOOOD LadyC. How's the magnet strength? How many cards fit comfortably?
    01-17-2021 12:37 PM
    Looking GOOOOOD LadyC. How's the magnet strength? How many cards fit comfortably?
    The magnet is strong IMO. It seems to only fit three cards comfortably, which is perfect for me.
    Spencerdl and Ledsteplin like this.
    01-17-2021 12:44 PM
    The magnet is strong IMO. It seems to only fit three cards comfortably, which is perfect for me.
    Thanks for the info. Since most things have to be mail ordered nowadays, reviews from friends are even more important than ever. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 01-17-2021 at 07:08 PM.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    01-17-2021 12:57 PM
    I was going to get one for my 12 Pro Max, but then I found the BookBook vol 2. The great thing about this wallet case is that the phone case connects to the wallet with a magnet so if I just wanted to use my phone without the folio, I can pull it out without any issue. That was my one annoyance with Nomad's folio - I had to use my phone with the folio attached and it was cumbersome. It also fits 4 cards comfortably, has a picket with a clear window on it so you don't have to take out your driver's license, and it has a cash holder. I don't have to worry about which card to bring with me with this wallet, whereas I'd have to think about which card I'd need with the Apple magsafe wallet.

The only downside with BookBook vol 2 is that it's a tad thick, so if you don't want a thick folio, this ain't it. It doesn't bother me since I would carry my phone and wallet together in my front pocket anyways so the size isn't much different from that.
    03-02-2021 12:08 PM
    By just looking at pictures/watching videos on the wallet that are out already, I believe it to be not very practical. I think you'll have to remove it from the phone's back in order to pull out cards. Also, there are videos of people showing how easily it falls off if putting the phone with the wallet attached into tight jeans pockets, and there is a chance you won't even notice. So for me, that's probably a no way for the Apple wallet. This might change once I can touch & try it, but honestly I don't think so.
    Only falls out for "some" who put it in their back pocket, and don't take it out properly. I wouldn't mind having one myself. Wouldn't need to carry my wallet everywhere. I put my phone in my front pocket.
    03-02-2021 05:42 PM
    I just got a black Apple MagSafe wallet and the magnet is a LOT stronger than what those reviewers led me to believe.
    Ledsteplin, Spencerdl and Hansana like this.
    03-03-2021 01:09 PM
    I just got a black Apple MagSafe wallet and the magnet is a LOT stronger than what those reviewers led me to believe.
    Good to hear. Thanks for the info
    03-03-2021 02:45 PM
    Hey all, I just picked up the magsafe wallet almost 2 weeks ago. Really enjoy it, and like it feels on the back of the phone.

Odd question for the group though. Does any one else who has the wallet notice that theirs bottom portion of the wallet may be lifting up and away from bottom section of the phone, almost as if the magnet isn't strong enough in that section?
    04-22-2021 08:36 AM
    I'm really enjoying mine. Don't leave it on all the time, but when I go out, I throw it on and leave my wallet in the car. Very comfortable to use, and perfectly fine for a card and a driver's license, which is all I really need.
    04-28-2021 05:05 PM
    Bought one for my Apple iPhone 12 Pro a couple of weeks ago. Magnet seems average. Took it out of the packaging and immediately put my ID and three cards in it. Silly me. Took pliers to get them out. Three is still tight. So I just use it for ID and one card. Seems kinda useless because I still have to carry a wallet with the other cards. On the other hand, it's Apple and it at least looks good.
    07-30-2021 02:39 PM
    Bought one for my Apple iPhone 12 Pro a couple of weeks ago. Magnet seems average. Took it out of the packaging and immediately put my ID and three cards in it. Silly me. Took pliers to get them out. Three is still tight. So I just use it for ID and one card. Seems kinda useless because I still have to carry a wallet with the other cards. On the other hand, it's Apple and it at least looks good.
    If you use a case the wallet really sticks, well at least for me anyway. I have I'd and 2 cards in there. All I ever need. It does loosen up over time as well.
    07-31-2021 09:11 AM
    I'm really enjoying mine. Don't leave it on all the time, but when I go out, I throw it on and leave my wallet in the car. Very comfortable to use, and perfectly fine for a card and a driver's license, which is all I really need.
    I carry mine daily. I like that it gives the extra grip on the back. Only time I take it off is when I'm cutting the lawn 🤣
    07-31-2021 09:12 AM
    I been contemplating on getting one for my 12 pro max. but obviously I would need a case that would work with the wallet so that it dont slide off easily? any suggestions?
    08-29-2021 03:12 PM
    I been contemplating on getting one for my 12 pro max. but obviously I would need a case that would work with the wallet so that it dont slide off easily? any suggestions?
    I have the Spigen ultra hybrid magsafe case. It's awesome and highly recommend it
    09-05-2021 03:04 PM
48 12