Android to iPhone 12

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
My sister recently switched from Android and purchased an iPhone 12. Can anyone recommend any sites or videos that give a great comprehensive how-to on switching from Android to Apple?

Thanks in advance!!!

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Google the model along with the type of video you nee, etc. set up, using; that sort of thing. Apple has some videos on their site as well.

Daedalus

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I have been an android user since 2008, a few years ago my work switched from android to iphones, 2 years ago I ended up being the JAMF admin. I am finally hanging up the personal Android Phone (OnePlus 7T) Friday I pick up the 12pro Max I am hoping I enjoy it.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I switched from the iPhone 11 to the note 20 and couldn't be happier. Apple is way behind in customization and navigation. My note flies past the iPhone in every way super fast device puts apple to shame IMO.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You might suggest that she visit this very forum so that she can read posts, and ask questions as they come up! We're a friendly bunch and happy to help.

Daedalus

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Ohh the N20 is a beautiful Phone but I git tired of the carrier bloat and the long wait for Samsung to release not only security patches but the constant guessing if the phone was going to get the next flavor of Android. That was the reason I move to the One+, with iOS 14 they closed some of my complaint gaps on the UI, and now with some, if not all the macs moving over to apple silicon it just ties the ecosphere up even closer. For me, this was a huge reason to move over to the iPhone Plus all the extra security that is just baked right into iPad/iPhone devices well it is a no-brainer for me.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I switched from the iPhone 11 to the note 20 and couldn't be happier. Apple is way behind in customization and navigation. My note flies past the iPhone in every way super fast device puts apple to shame IMO.

I always tell folks to buy what best fits your needs. If Android works best for you, then that’s fantastic. May I suggest Android Central, it’s a Mobile nations site and like iMore, is a great source for information relating to Android OS. Good luck with your new device.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
2020 iPhone pro vs 2020 note 20 ultra speed test, it’s not even close.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBHtF9ZaUFk

Best of luck to the op’s sister.

Yeah you can't compare last year's iPhone model to a recent Android flagship. The iPhone 12 Pro is just fast, fast.

Android is definitely more customizable but I'm not trying to bork my phone by unlocking bootloaders and flashing ROMs from XDA Developers. And the Samsung skins on Android just don't appeal to me anymore.

Was an Android user from 2010-2014, did everything you could think of, and while I miss things like Tasker, not going back.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you can't compare last year's iPhone model to a recent Android flagship. The iPhone 12 Pro is just fast, fast.

Android is definitely more customizable but I'm not trying to bork my phone by unlocking bootloaders and flashing ROMs from XDA Developers. And the Samsung skins on Android just don't appeal to me anymore.

Was an Android user from 2010-2014, did everything you could think of, and while I miss things like Tasker, not going back.

Definitely is peculiar to compare last years iPhone to this years model, that’s probably because they couldn’t compare this years iPhone for obvious reasons.

I hear that about android quite a bit, but in my opinion customizations gets old pretty quickly. It’s rather time consuming and sort of d.I.y. Regardless with customization or without android is looking pretty dated, especially their widgets. But to each their own.

I kind of feel for that poster, note 20 sales are below expectations and might be the end of the note line. 2020 hasn’t been kind to Samsung’s s20 and note 20 range of phones. It feels like consumers have moved on.

616a3578403c47f48b4a43efb97bfe98.jpg

865662a08d93c3a4f9ae09abe3ac98ec.jpg

ea7b9d8e8660587690b7579ada327f98.jpg

Once you get used to the apps on the iPhone and apples ecosystem, there really is no going back.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2