iPhone 12 pro and battery life

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I’m the new owner of the 12 pro.
My question to you folks is, do you think Apple will have a software update to help improve the battery life on these new phones?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Apple advertises the iPhones with a certain amount of play time and so on for music, video and other stuff.
If battery life gets below those advertised hours, then they will try to get that up to par with their advertising.
Otherwise, no, Apple is not necessarily known to make their phones last longer than what they advertise it with.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I’m the new owner of the 12 pro.
My question to you folks is, do you think Apple will have a software update to help improve the battery life on these new phones?
Yes they do typically try to improve battery life especially if it's something people are complaining about. I use the beta versions and sometimes they can even ruin battery life with their updates. But they're always trying to improve it or at least meet expectations.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0123.JPG

Here is my battery usage. I have no need to pay for a upgraded “5g” plan” from att so I still have att 5gE and my battery life is great. I have 23% remaining at the time of posting this picture.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2