iPhone 12/Mini/Pro/Max Preorder/Shipping/Delivery Thread

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
There is no chance in hell I'm going to use a case on this thing. However, I am really disappointed that Apple didn't bother making a bumper case for this thing. If they made their silicone cases with a lip at the bottom which kind of interferes with the swipe up then I don't see why they couldn't do the bumper. I never took that thing off my 4 or 4S.

Yea I’m tempted to live on the wild side but I’m not there yet lol. But around the house this phone is definitely naked lol.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Woo hoo!
3d6eb517d1905657a75296145299af71.jpg

Mine arrived today, looks a lot like yours! ;) Unfortunately, my case won't be available for another week, or so.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have to say I'm still pretty confused about UPS' drop-off/route method. I've been following the map in the background and the driver has been dropping off at residences "in my area" all morning; he/she was even around the corner (maybe 6 houses away) and across the street. Now the same truck is in a commercial area directly outside my neighborhood. Very odd ... it's like they can't deliver iPhones before a certain time?

One thing to remember about UPS, they route their trucks to keep them from making left turns.
https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/knowledge-center/article.page?kid=aa3710c2

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
905fc7a8061170b2b142e6abc7a00120.jpg

Picked up my girlfriend’s blue iPhone 12 today. While I was at the apple store today I had the chance to get my hands on a 12 Pro to pay around with for a bit. All I can say is I can’t wait to order my 12 pro max pacific blue in 2 weeks. Felt VERY premium in the hand. Like a broken in glove....an old familiar friend (referring to the 4S ....my favorite iPhone). Felt like lol

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Let me know how you like this case. I’m eyeing it.

So far, I love it. I had the next for my 8 plus also and it was just too wide. This version seems slimmer and on the smaller phone it is much easier to handle. Definitely more comfortable. Would recommend!

To note: It seems like Lifeproof also reduced their packaging & are using recycled plastics for the case. All good stuff, just beware the key that used to come with the case to open it is no longer provided. Back to looking for a spare quarter

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
My order from Apple arrived on time and now just waiting for my trade in box to return my 11Pro. Transferring my stuff took about 15-20 minutes. I got the base 128 GB. 12 Pro. My watch moved over easy too.IMG_0065.JPG

Last edited:

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Lifeproof Next

Just wanted to share some shots of this case in case anyone was on the fence about getting it. I really like it, it’s slim and grippy. Only complaint is that the side buttons are a little stiff.

16de0b4bcbcf056d57cbca5df65c0772.jpg

IMG_0502.JPG

remydcarts

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
My green iPhone 12 just arrived yesterday. It's fantastic - surprisingly so. I'm moving up from my iPhone 6S...four years old! It's actually still working and in good condition, just slow. It also doesn't do the full iOS experience that started with the X models, like swiping from the top, etc. We'll keep it as a backup. But the 12 - man! So responsive. I really love it.