iPhone 12 Features that Must Be KEPT

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
We always talk about NEW features we want out of new products, especially upcoming new iPhones. Well what about old or current features we hope do NOT get changed?

For me it’s what I call the LAZY BUTTON. You know the button that you can flip forward and back changing your phone from sound to vibrate or silent, etc? Who would have thought that would be such a deal breaker for me. The thought of needing to swipe down and turn the phone to vibrate or use the volume keys is nauseating, lol. Literally each time I’ve tried Android, a major reason for coming back to iPhone is the LAZY BUTTON.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We always talk about NEW features we want out of new products, especially upcoming new iPhones. Well what about old or current features we hope do NOT get changed?

For me it’s what I call the LAZY BUTTON. You know the button that you can flip forward and back changing your phone from sound to vibrate or silent, etc? Who would have thought that would be such a deal breaker for me. The thought of needing to swipe down and turn the phone to vibrate or use the volume keys is nauseating, lol. Literally each time I’ve tried Android, a major reason for coming back to iPhone is the LAZY BUTTON.

Like you, the mute switch is something I hope Apple keeps on the iPhone for a while. Another feature is like them to maintain is FaceID.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Like you, the mute switch is something I hope Apple keeps on the iPhone for a while. Another feature is like them to maintain is FaceID.

Agree...don’t mind the option of Fingerprint under the glass but don’t take away FaceID...please!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I want them to keep the volume buttons separate not a rocker switch like on some android devices and add variable intensity to the haptic engine for deeper vibration

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
In addition to the great features listed above, I would love for Apple to keep the 5.8” Pro in the lineup.

I agree completely! I do really like the idea of the rumored 5.4” device but not knowing that means a 5.8” would be gone likely.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I find myself liking the features on my iPhone 11 Pro, if they upgrade the processor and ram and keep the screen where’s its currently at, I would be good with that.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
At this point, I don't even know what to wish for! LOL! I agree with @Lee_Bo that Space Gray is a great color, and should be kept. Granted, I've never used it, but I think it's a classic, and it always looks good.