iPhone 12 rumors

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My XR is an awesome device all the way around. I don’t care about the notch, it’s fine. The price of newer phones will be a big deal. So far, I haven’t seen a reason to upgrade.

Logic board failure on my X was reason for my Pro Max upgrade so I will be skipping the iPhone 12 unless it comes with a kitchen sink attached

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
My XR is an awesome device all the way around. I don’t care about the notch, it’s fine. The price of newer phones will be a big deal. So far, I haven’t seen a reason to upgrade.

Yup. Same here. Got mine slightly used for a great price and it’s meeting all my expectations.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Rumors suggest the 6.7-inch iPhone and one 6.1-inch model will be higher-end OLED devices with triple-lens cameras, while the 5.4 and 6.1-inch models will be lower-end iPhones with dual-lens cameras and a more affordable price tag. All iPhones in 2020 are expected to feature OLED displays regardless of price.

Hmmmm...a 5.4” device seems intriguing.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Rumors suggest the 6.7-inch iPhone and one 6.1-inch model will be higher-end OLED devices with triple-lens cameras, while the 5.4 and 6.1-inch models will be lower-end iPhones with dual-lens cameras and a more affordable price tag. All iPhones in 2020 are expected to feature OLED displays regardless of price.

The only difference I’ve heard is the 5.4” and 6.7” will retain the “Pro” and “Pro Max” titles respectively. I am a bit confused though. As the 5.4” will not have the advanced camera upgrades I see trouble with it being considered one of the two Flagships. However, all rumors point to a 5.4” and 6.7” Flagship with 2 6.1” only separated by the camera. Guess we’ll see.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

The 6.1 Pro would be the one I would be interested in .

AlphaBeepBeep

Apr 30, 2019
Visit site
Really looking forward to the new iPhone. I upgrade every year as treat to myself. Something that is hard for me to do.

I’m really hoping the rumors are true that it will have iPad Pro/iPhone 4 styling. Would look great to see the iPad Pro design but with glass on both sides. Really hoping the blue color will come to fruition as well.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
With iPhone 12 price point leaks, if they hold true and if they start storage sizes at 256GB then a $999 price point for the 6.1” is a steal. If this is the case then I might go up to 512GB. The only thing that concerns me about that move is then I would have to upgrade my iCloud plan to 2TB and I really don’t wanna do that. It’s all speculation at this point but no harm in planning ahead, it’s the only major purchase I’m planning during this pandemic lol

a27e3e4c2ea22541d659e51ead116d7f.jpg

Oct 6, 2018
Visit site
I think that iPhone 12 6.1” has my name on it, especially if the rumour of £749 is correct. I was happy with the iPhone 11 for what it offered although haven’t owned one. Tone to upgrade come September I think :)

kmarx

Apr 5, 2020
Visit site
There are a lot of rumors about Apple bringing back Touch ID to the iPhone 12. Is there any more information about it returning?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There are a lot of rumors about Apple bringing back Touch ID to the iPhone 12. Is there any more information about it returning?

Im not sure but that would be great! There was a great discussion about all of the rumors on today’s episode of “The iMore Show”. I will try and remember to post the link here when it’s posted (probably tomorrow).

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Apple will probably have to surprise me with something to get me to buy the 12. I haven't seen anything in the rumors that makes me want to upgrade my X. I guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Apple will probably have to surprise me with something to get me to buy the 12. I haven't seen anything in the rumors that makes me want to upgrade my X. I guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Nah, you’ll feel lyrical once you watch the keynote.
What you do with that is up to you.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Totalee was selling iphone 12 pro max cases. Mine was delivered today. It is way more square than my 11 pro max cases buttons are also in different spots.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Totalee was selling iphone 12 pro max cases. Mine was delivered today. It is way more square than my 11 pro max cases buttons are also in different spots.

I wanted to order one so bad and will if everything matches up to the rumors tomorrow. I possibly may be able to get a free case from Torras to test out on the 12 Pro Max.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner