My new favorite rugged iphone 11 case

Apr 4, 2019
Visit site
Bulky but worth the weight. Need some long fingers to work for this one hand now. iPhones are wider generally speaking because of their screen ratio so adding a case like this makes them feel wider. But other than that this case can handle any job. it's not super grippy could be a little more and this case would be perfect for me. I honestly wouldn't spend a penny more on those overpriced heavy-duty cases. Also, I did pop out the screen built-in
protector since I had a tempered glass screen protector. This case fits perfectly with a screen protector. Piece of advice though. Let the screen protector stick to your phone for a couple of hours or a day if you can before you install the case. I tried putting the case on right after I put the glass on since I ordered together and I noticed the glass would start to loosen from a corner. That was my mistake. Luckily I noticed and figured out the reason. But if you ordered one pack of tempered glass and for some reason, you ran into a similar problem and the glass lost adhesion it would be a loss of glass for you. I ordered a three-pack and even after I took the case of and readjusted the glass it worked out perfect so still have two extra glass just in case. It is a perfect fit if you center the glass on your phone . not much space on the sides but some space on the top and bottom. Buttons are responsive and the bottom port cover feels like it will last a long time and not rip from wear and tear.

Link to Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/ArmadilloTek...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3260478
Image 7.jpgImage 8.jpgImage 9.jpg

Nov 10, 2021
Visit site
Bulky but worth the weight. Need some long fingers to work for this one hand now. iPhones are wider generally speaking because of their screen ratio so adding a case like this makes them feel wider. But other than that this case can handle any job. it's not super grippy could be a little more and this case would be perfect for me. I honestly wouldn't spend a penny more on those overpriced heavy-duty cases. Also, I did pop out the screen built-in
protector since I had a tempered glass screen protector. This case fits perfectly with a screen protector. Piece of advice though. Let the screen protector stick to your phone for a couple of hours or a day if you can before you install the case. I tried putting the case on right after I put the glass on since I ordered together and I noticed the glass would start to loosen from a corner. That was my mistake. Luckily I noticed and figured out the reason. But if you ordered one pack of tempered glass and for some reason, you ran into a similar problem and the glass lost adhesion it would be a loss of glass for you. I ordered a three-pack and even after I took the case of and readjusted the glass it worked out perfect so still have two extra glass just in case. It is a perfect fit if you center the glass on your phone . not much space on the sides but some space on the top and bottom. Buttons are responsive and the bottom port cover feels like it will last a long time and not rip from wear and tear.

Link to Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/ArmadilloTek...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3270595
View attachment 131120View attachment 131121View attachment 131122

Does it work with wireless charger?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2