Hello,
    I am having a problem with my iPhone 11 which is currently stuck on recovery mode. I went to the Apple Store and they advised me to restore it because for them this is a "point of no return". Before it got stuck it was giving me some problems with memory but as long as I could use it I didn't really mind to delete some photos. The fact is that I realize that I haven't done the back up so I am currently struggling to find a way to save my data. I tried with Dr.Fone in the repair option with no data loss but unfortunately is directing me to the advanced repair option with data loss. I have spent all yesterday tried to find an alternative application that can save data. Does anyone of you guys how I can solve it? Does anyone has had the same problem and managed to save data?
    10-27-2020 06:44 AM
    Hello,
    I am having a problem with my iPhone 11 which is currently stuck on recovery mode. I went to the Apple Store and they advised me to restore it because for them this is a "point of no return". Before it got stuck it was giving me some problems with memory but as long as I could use it I didn't really mind to delete some photos. The fact is that I realize that I haven't done the back up so I am currently struggling to find a way to save my data. I tried with Dr.Fone in the repair option with no data loss but unfortunately is directing me to the advanced repair option with data loss. I have spent all yesterday tried to find an alternative application that can save data. Does anyone of you guys how I can solve it? Does anyone has had the same problem and managed to save data?
    Try exiting recovery mode. You can follow the instructions found via the following link.

https://www.lifewire.com/get-into-an...y-mode-2000261
    kataran likes this.
    10-27-2020 07:38 AM
    Hello,
    I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to iMore. I hope you're able to figure out a solution to your system.
    kataran likes this.
    10-27-2020 12:08 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Sorry about your Dilemma and I hope your are able to save your data

I use to back up to iTunes and then I came to the realization that Apple charges $2.99 a month for secure 200GB of cloud storage that meets my needs

I feel my data is worth more than what I pay.

Something to think about
    10-27-2020 02:22 PM
    I can exit it. Have you ever heard about ImyFone Flixppo? Do you think it would solve the problem?
    10-27-2020 03:26 PM