How can I add my work email signature to the stock Mail app?

Nikizzz

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
hey guys,

for days now ive been searching trying to figure out how to put my work email signature into my iphone so i can start sending emails from my iphone professinally. does anyone know how to do this? i just keep getting "null" in my signature

meattray

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: Stock Mail Client Signature

As in you’ve gone to settings and then mail and then at the bottom signature and entered your correct signature but it’s not showing up? Or?

Nikizzz

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site

As in you’ve gone to settings and then mail and then at the bottom signature and entered your correct signature but it’s not showing up? Or?

yep so i can insert normal text there but i cant copy my image of my signature that i use on outlook on pc to work through the iphone

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

i have tried this way. when i got to an email the image is black and says "null"

From the article:

"5. Go back to your iPhone email signature editor (‘Settings’ -> ’Mail’ -> ‘Signature’) and ‘Paste’ the picture you have just saved. Note, you will not be able to resize an image in the signature editor, so you would need to do it before to match the mobile version of your iOS email signature. The best-recommended dimensions are 320 px wide with a file size under 50KB."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice