Hello iPhone...old friend...

Beansr519

Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
I usually switch between the iPhone and the Note series every 2 years or so, but i recently won an unlocked iPhone 11...and i must say...i forgot how much i LOVE the iPhone! the size of the phone is perfect, I have medium-Large hands and it's great. the facial recognition...i heard some reports about it, but it works great for me. so now, having not been "team iPhone" since my 8+, i am getting use to the system again...but the last time i touched my Note 10 + was to make sure i had everything transferred. This phone is amazing! the camera is great, there's really no difference (imo) in the screens...i think i may love this phone!

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I usually switch between the iPhone and the Note series every 2 years or so, but i recently won an unlocked iPhone 11...and i must say...i forgot how much i LOVE the iPhone! the size of the phone is perfect, I have medium-Large hands and it's great. the facial recognition...i heard some reports about it, but it works great for me. so now, having not been "team iPhone" since my 8+, i am getting use to the system again...but the last time i touched my Note 10 + was to make sure i had everything transferred. This phone is amazing! the camera is great, there's really no difference (imo) in the screens...i think i may love this phone!

Some people have all the luck! Hope you continue to enjoy your new phone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Congratulations on a fantastic win, and welcome back!!!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I go back an forth every year when the one I am using gets boring. I prefer IOS but Android is so customizable it puts IOS to shame.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77