The iPhone 11 is a pretty darn good phone

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So my mom did something over the weekend I thought would never happen...she got a brand new iPhone 11! She swore she needed nothing else beyond her dearly beloved iPhone 7 and would probably upgrade to the iPhone SE 2020 but that all changed once she held her grandkid's iPhone 11. Omg she was instantly sold and told me to order her a new phone right away. I ordered it from Best Buy on Friday and it was delivered on Sunday morning. I got her all up and running yesterday and she's in love with Face ID but still trying to get the hang of the swipe gestures which I'm sure will come quickly after she spends a little more time on it. I tell you the iPhone 11 really is a good bang for the buck for anyone who wants a little bit of this and a little bit of that without every bell and whistle of the pro models. My retired mom is so happy to have a matching phone like both of her grandkids!!

That is so awesome! I love it when any friend or family member gets a new iPhone. Even if I’m not getting one and maybe slightly envious it’s just awesome to share the excitement of a new iPhone with someone else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73