The wife is working me over on changing from a house of Samsung to a house of IPhones and I am unsure how to feel about this.

Has anyone made the move recently and liked the move?

I have been in the Google system since the start and my only time trying IOS was for the 5 which did not last long I wanted my bigger phones back and went right back to Samsung.

With the phones now being the same size it would be an easier move.
    aximtreo and Speedygi like this.
    11-23-2019 09:06 PM
    The wife is working me over on changing from a house of Samsung to a house of IPhones and I am unsure how to feel about this.

I have been in the Google system since the start and my only time trying IOS was for the 5 which did not last long I wanted my bigger phones back and went right back to Samsung.

Whether or not the move from Samsung to the iPhone will depend on you and your desire to adapt. Of course, you'll be giving up some customization privileges, but you'll gain a more streamlined operating system, in my opinion.
    Vyenkatesh likes this.
    11-23-2019 09:21 PM
    I had the iPhone 6+ and Samsung S7e at the same time and found myself never using the S7e lol
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-24-2019 01:41 AM

I use both and it’s very easy you will actually find the iPhone to be more user friendly than any android device just not customizable.
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-24-2019 10:24 AM
    I use both iPhone pro Max and pixel 3a xl. The iPhone Is one of the best google phones there is, in my opinion.
    The pixel is my go to phone for the google assistant when traveling, it works so much better then Siri, again in my opinion.
    11-24-2019 04:53 PM
    Happy Wife means Happy Life...PERIOD. The switching over nowadays is much easier. Thank me later...LOL
    11-24-2019 05:06 PM
    Not sure if it will help, but I was using Android from close to the start with the OG Droid, Galaxy Nexus, and a 2014 version Moto X. Decided to try out iOS/iPhone with the 6s+ and haven't looked back. I do miss some of the customization, but the app quality generally more than makes up for it. Most of the OS features are now in both ecosystems just maybe implemented differently. The biggest bonus is you'll never be waiting for the latest version of the OS updates to get to you. Honestly, if we got the ability to re-arrange the home screens (not just rows of icons) and be able to use icon packs, I'd probably never ever consider going back to Android. That's saying a lot since I was always into the whole rooting/ROM'ing scene and really enjoyed it.
    11-25-2019 02:40 PM
    I use both iPhone pro Max and pixel 3a xl. The iPhone Is one of the best google phones there is, in my opinion.
    The pixel is my go to phone for the google assistant when traveling, it works so much better then Siri, again in my opinion.
    It’s not made by Google or is a Google phone lol. I’m assuming you mean the Pixel 3a XL?
    11-26-2019 02:35 PM
    It’s not made by Google or is a Google phone lol. I’m assuming you mean the Pixel 3a XL?
    I think you miss understood what I meant I am aware the iPhone is made by Apple, but it is a excellent google phone with google apps installed on it.
    scruffypig likes this.
    11-26-2019 02:48 PM
    I think about this everyday but I have alot invested in samsung but I'm not that happiest when it comes to their phones, it's either too narrow and tall (Note 10 small) or that curved screen (all except s10e) or too small (s10e)

Also the watch I rarely use to see notifications much but I have note 10, s3 frontier, galaxy buds, wireless charger duo, and a few samsung chargers here at the house but I think about what I need to go iphone.

I have a ipad and that's its but the iphone appeals to me.

Just worrying about the watch issue is gonna be a problem.

I can probably sell everything for somewhere around 750 which will cover a 11 64 gig.
    11-26-2019 05:36 PM
    I think about this everyday but I have alot invested in samsung but I'm not that happiest when it comes to their phones, it's either too narrow and tall (Note 10 small) or that curved screen (all except s10e) or too small (s10e)

Also the watch I rarely use to see notifications much but I have note 10, s3 frontier, galaxy buds, wireless charger duo, and a few samsung chargers here at the house but I think about what I need to go iphone.

I have a ipad and that's its but the iphone appeals to me.

Just worrying about the watch issue is gonna be a problem.

I can probably sell everything for somewhere around 750 which will cover a 11 64 gig.
    Recommend getting the 128. It’s only $50 more.
    Annie_8plus and llfloyd79 like this.
    11-26-2019 07:30 PM
    Agreed. I wish I had done!
    CellPhOneAGe likes this.
    11-26-2019 09:19 PM
    Good advice, what you think about this for a watch replacement? I don't have enough money for apple watches...

I'm not rich like that and the thing about Samsung is that its plenty of deals around.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU3177804
    11-26-2019 10:19 PM
    Good advice, what you think about this for a watch replacement? I don't have enough money for apple watches...

I'm not rich like that and the thing about Samsung is that its plenty of deals around.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU3177806
    I will defer to others. I’m currently not into watches or any kind.
    11-26-2019 10:31 PM
    I ordered the phone, I got a good price for it and it should be here soon.

I may go with a sena wallet case. How do you guys like sena cases?

https://www.senacases.com/products/w...medium=display

I think I'll like it, simple and effective.
    11-29-2019 04:27 AM
    Target has a Black Friday deal on the Apple Watch Series 3 $169.
    11-29-2019 07:54 PM
    thanks for that
    12-03-2019 01:00 PM
    It really seems better.
    llfloyd79 likes this.
    12-04-2019 06:20 AM