Hi I need to transfer everything from my x over to my iPhone 11 when I receive it tomorrow so what’s the best way of doing this as don’t want to lose anything from my x. Also I will be selling the x on to a shop so I need to turn certain things off and wipe it again what needs turning off etc. Also I have a Apple Watch 4 how do I also go about linking it from my x to my iPhone 11. Any help would be really appreciated.
    10-16-2019 10:30 AM
    This video shows you what to do to go from the X to the 11.

As for your Apple Watch, the only way I found to get it to work was to wipe the Watch, and set it up as if it were right out of the box. Back it up first, and after wiping it, you can use that backup to restore to.
    Just_Me_D and aximtreo like this.
    10-16-2019 11:05 AM
    This video shows you what to do to go from the X to the 11.

As for your Apple Watch, the only way I found to get it to work was to wipe the Watch, and set it up as if it were right out of the box. Back it up first, and after wiping it, you can use that backup to restore to.
    Thanks for your help appreciate it that video was very helpful seems really easy to do. Also after the transfer I will need to wipe my old phone completely as I’m selling it on. I know this sounds stupid but won’t affect the transfer to the new one will it like wipe the new phone also. And one last thing do I need to keep my sim in the old phone when transferring or does it have to be in the new phone or does it not matter.
    10-16-2019 11:25 AM
    Once the new phone is set up, wiping the old one won’t affect it. And, it doesn’t matter where the SIM is.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-16-2019 11:31 AM
    Once the new phone is set up, wiping the old one won’t affect it. And, it doesn’t matter where the SIM is.
    Great help really great help thanks for taking time to reply to me much appreciated.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-16-2019 11:36 AM
    Before you erase everything from your old phone, make sure you unpair your Apple Watch first so you can pair it with your new phone. Otherwise, you won’t be able to pair it.
    10-17-2019 06:51 PM
    Before you erase everything from your old phone, make sure you unpair your Apple Watch first so you can pair it with your new phone. Otherwise, you won’t be able to pair it.
    Yeah done that all up and running now and loving my red 11 a lot better than the X I had.
    aximtreo and Annie_8plus like this.
    10-17-2019 08:00 PM
    I just copied my old phone to the new phone during the setup and it transferred the watch to the new phone during the process.
    10-18-2019 03:16 PM
    when using this method do both the new and the old phone have to have sim cards installed?
    I am planning to sell my old iphone 6 after I transfer its data to the iphone 11
    10-22-2019 05:10 PM
    I just copied my old phone to the new phone during the setup and it transferred the watch to the new phone during the process.
    This is how mine worked as well. Once the transfer was done it asked me if I wanted to use the watch on the new phone. No wiping or unpairing. I just clicked “yes.”
    10-22-2019 07:10 PM
    when using this method do both the new and the old phone have to have sim cards installed?
    I am planning to sell my old iphone 6 after I transfer its data to the iphone 11
    No. I only had a working SIM card in the new phone, the old one had the SIM card removed. As wenrob stated, after the transfer finished, it asked if I wanted to pair my watch to the new phone. I just had to tell it yes.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-23-2019 02:02 PM