Hi 🙂
    I h have been using the iPhone 11 Pro since launch, and before that I was using iPhone X. I went for these models because of the size. Iphone Max-models are to blog for me since it's important that I can hold it safely in one hand.

But now I just started to think that I would love the screen to be just a little bit bigger. Iphone 11 seems like the prefect choice though. So I wonder if anyone has switched from iPhone 11 Pro or iphone X to iPhone 11, and still finds it comfortable to hold on one hand.

Thankful for all answers 🙂
    10-04-2019 01:26 AM
    I transitioned from the XS - so almost from an 11 Pro.
    I don't care a lot about the 3rd camera, nor about the LED vs OLED display. The screen size of the 11 is the sweet spot for me - a little bit larger than the X/XS/11 Pro one, but not as big as the Max.

However - in general, the 11 is too thick, too heavy and too bulky for my liking.

I know, I know, the saying is, that users demanded more battery, instead of always thinner & lighter phones - and so Apple boasted to having listened and delivered.

Well, I think that battery technology is at a point where a phone of the size of the 11 could be a little lighter and thinner, and still last one entire day.

I would trade in the - potentially - additional 1/2 day for a thinner & lighter iPhone 11 (or 11s, or 12). And many people I spoke with feel the same.
    10-05-2019 11:41 AM
    I transitioned from the XS - so almost from an 11 Pro.
    I don't care a lot about the 3rd camera, nor about the LED vs OLED display. The screen size of the 11 is the sweet spot for me - a little bit larger than the X/XS/11 Pro one, but not as big as the Max.

However - in general, the 11 is too thick, too heavy and too bulky for my liking.

I know, I know, the saying is, that users demanded more battery, instead of always thinner & lighter phones - and so Apple boasted to having listened and delivered.

Well, I think that battery technology is at a point where a phone of the size of the 11 could be a little lighter and thinner, and still last one entire day.

I would trade in the - potentially - additional 1/2 day for a thinner & lighter iPhone 11 (or 11s, or 12). And many people I spoke with feel the same.
    A small correction -- the iPhone 11 is the exact same size as the iPhone Xr, they did not increase the size or weight of this phone, at all -- even adding a second camera. It is the 11 Pro/Max that were increased in size and weight, and in the case of the Xs, there were a lot of complaints about that battery not lasting a full day. I really don't see how the iPhone 11 could be thinner and still have the same battery size, and if you shrink the battery enough to make a difference, it likely won't have all day battery life.
    10-05-2019 05:37 PM
    I had the 11 pro and for the price of the phone,I saw that if I had the 11 I could have the watch as well so I took it back and got the 11 and the watch.
    Just_Me_D, wenrob and bgl321 like this.
    10-05-2019 07:57 PM
    I have both the 11 and note 10 and you can really see the difference in the screen quality. The note is so much easier to look at compared to the 11 is. The pro models have the same screen quality as the note so I can see where people switching between the two will notice the difference.
    10-05-2019 11:51 PM
    A small correction -- the iPhone 11 is the exact same size as the iPhone Xr, they did not increase the size or weight of this phone, at all -- even adding a second camera. It is the 11 Pro/Max that were increased in size and weight, and in the case of the Xs, there were a lot of complaints about that battery not lasting a full day. I really don't see how the iPhone 11 could be thinner and still have the same battery size, and if you shrink the battery enough to make a difference, it likely won't have all day battery life.
    I'm not sure I get your point - I didn't compare the 11 with the XR, and I know that they are the same size & weight.....can you elaborate on your 'correction'?

Also, I did not demand/expect/wish the 11 to become '...thinner and still have the same battery size...'. I said that I personally would sacrifice the supposed additional 1/2 day for a thinner & lighter phone. So 1 battery day is what I actually was referring to, as people report that the 11 lasts for an average of ~1.5 days.

So, a thinner & lighter 11 with the same screen size, while sacrificing a little bit of battery life would be my personal preference, which I wanted to state here, and everybody else who does not care about a comparably thick & heavy phone, and in return appreciates the longer lasting battery, will quite rightly do so.
    10-06-2019 03:54 AM
    I'm not sure I get your point - I didn't compare the 11 with the XR, and I know that they are the same size & weight.....can you elaborate on your 'correction'?

Also, I did not demand/expect/wish the 11 to become '...thinner and still have the same battery size...'. I said that I personally would sacrifice the supposed additional 1/2 day for a thinner & lighter phone. So 1 battery day is what I actually was referring to, as people report that the 11 lasts for an average of ~1.5 days.

So, a thinner & lighter 11 with the same screen size, while sacrificing a little bit of battery life would be my personal preference, which I wanted to state here, and everybody else who does not care about a comparably thick & heavy phone, and in return appreciates the longer lasting battery, will quite rightly do so.
    My apologies, I apparently misunderstood.
    10-06-2019 09:56 AM
    Just returned my 11 for the pro max the screen resolution is much better for my old eyes.
    10-07-2019 08:27 PM
    Yes. I went. It's so amazing
    03-07-2020 12:41 AM
    Me , and the resolution is just fine for me. Love this phone .
    05-18-2020 10:45 PM