Is anyone using a screen protector on their iPhone 11? If so, which one?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Screen protector

Yes, I'm using Zagg...again, I've been using some sorta Zagg screen protection since my BlackBerry 8330 days. I have tried a lot of different brands over the many years and always return to Zagg. The Oleophobic Coating on their glass protectors just seems to last longer than most in my opinion.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Screen protector

On my first phone I had a Tethys glass screen protector. Had to have the phone replaced yesterday due to cellular data connectivity issues so I just had Apple put the Belkin invisiglass on the replacement.

However, I prefer the Tethys because it covers the entire front of the phone and it doesn’t look like a screen protector is on. The Belkin only covers the actual screen. I may end up taking it off and putting the Tethys one back on.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
No, I haven't used a screen protector on my last few phones, just a leather case. I haven't had an issue with scratches on my screen. When I traded my XS Max in, I was looking at the screen under Apple's bright lighting and it still looked brand new.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I had my Xs Max I had a glass screen on it for a few months but then removed it. When I got my purple 11 a couple weeks ago I didn’t put on a glass screen till yesterday. I did notice very very faint marks on the glass...not sure what from but if you don’t look hard enough they can’t be seen. I’m just ocd and examined the screen with a fine tooth comb saw those & put glass screen on it.

I usually get the glass screens from my dollar store or Amazon.

miller7796

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a Zagg protector that I bought at Best Buy. It included a plastic bracket for installation and it was probably the best screen protector installation I have done myself. It usually ends up crooked and I take it off out of frustration.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Always use tempered glass. Buy mine on eBay and buy I couple of them and they are cheep but I can switch whenever I want

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner