Who’s planning on upgrading and what are you upgrading from?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Give me an idea on what you’re coming from and what you’re going to?

I am thinking of going to the 11 from my (still running strong) 6S

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Currently have an iPhone XS Max 512gb, looking to pick up an iPhone 11 pro max 512gb, in either gold or green.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Kind of a downgrade in the screen quality but thinking of trading in my Iphone XS for the iphone 11 (would only cost me 250 with the trade in).

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I'm thinking of replacing my XS with the 11. Want the slightly bigger screen, and the Max's are too big for me.

One thing I don't understand: so many people here are talking about trading their old phones in to Apple.
Why would anyone make use of the Apple trade in program, if a much better price can be achieved on ebay? Are there any benefits that the Apple program offer? What am I missing?

tica02

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I had a coral xr. My best friend dropped her iPhone X in the lake so I sold her mine and ordered 128gb purple. Favorite color bring it on!

cruze1866

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
I'm thinking of replacing my XS with the 11. Want the slightly bigger screen, and the Max's are too big for me.

One thing I don't understand: so many people here are talking about trading their old phones in to Apple.
Why would anyone make use of the Apple trade in program, if a much better price can be achieved on ebay? Are there any benefits that the Apple program offer? What am I missing?

Less hassle, no worries about chargebacks...

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

trading in may mean from the Apple annual upgrade program, not necessarily a trade in for credit.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Upgrading or Side grading LOL from X🅂 Max to the 11 cause I really want product red now if the Pro had come in product red I’d be getting that and boy.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
trading in may mean from the Apple annual upgrade program, not necessarily a trade in for credit.
I understand that - but here (I'm in Europe) I'm getting at least € 200,- more for a used XS than from the Apple upgrade program. Yes there is less hassle, but € 200,- ++ for (potential) hassle?

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Kind of a downgrade in the screen quality but thinking of trading in my Iphone XS for the iphone 11 (would only cost me 250 with the trade in).

Thinking about the same thing. I like the specs of the base 11 but need to see the screens side by side to see how much I’d miss the oled

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
I have Jump with T-Mobile, so I have preordered the 128gb Product Red iPhone 11. I am upgrading from the red XR which was my first ever iPhone. I have been very pelased with the XR, but really missed the ultra wide angle that my LG V30 had and am so excited that the iPhone 11 has it! This is the first time I have ever ordered a phone before seeing it in person.

fairmarketvalue

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been going back and forth about whether to order the iPhone 11, but probably will not upgrade from my trusty 6 Plus this year, despite being locked out of IOS 13 as a result. IMO, while 11 is a nice evolutionary upgrade to the X, there are no breakthroughs with the phone itself or IOS 13, and the 11 series still lags behind the technology available with Android flagship phones. From what I've read, the real iPhone upgrades will occur next year, and probably will include reverse wireless charging, 5G, and maybe even a return of Touch (under the screen itself), as Apple looks to come on par with the Androids. I'd rather wait to see what Apple comes up with rather than opt for an Android. See you in 2021!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh