iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Wait a minute, did you steal my post? ;)

Also got rid of the Max (on iUp) and got a purple today. So far I'm happy with it. I'm loving the size, the lighter weight -- also the 128GB is perfect for me.

They say great minds think alike.

Before it arrived I was worried about the LCD display. I never looked at the XR for reference. However, having used the phone now, I’m not bothered. Guess I’m not a pixel pusher after all.

I spent my entire evening setting it up as new after the UPS driver drove circles around my house for 8 hours and didn’t deliver until 5.

Now she is ready to go.

Enjoy your new phone. Haven’t seen too many 11 owners here. Seems like most went for the Pro and Pro Max.

acroyle

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I went with the regular 11 as well, in black. Came from a Xs Max also, with a minor pit stop on the OnePlus 7 Pro.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Got my red 11 yesterday after coming from a X🅂 Max. Figured I could use a change for the next year and then get the big boy for 2020 next year plus I’ve been wanting a (PRODUCT)RED phone for awhile so I didn’t have a choice haha.

Now if they had made the Pro in red oh there would have been no hesitation.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The price is sweet
It comes in my favorite color- purple
I’m not a professional photographer lol
It still has the wide lens and the night mode just not the ultra wide lens
It has the ability to switch between photo and video recording without having to select different
It’s the sweet spot for me being between the smaller size and the max

What is everyone else thinking? Why would you choose the 11 over the 11 Pro?

Pick up the iPhone 11 this morning, so far I'm impressed with it!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Got me the (Product)RED 11...coming from an Xs Max and couldn't be happier.

Love the size!

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats Everyone on your new devices. I personally think you can't go wrong with any model of iPhone YOU choose, and Apple has finally made devices for all walks of life in the last couple of years instead of the "one size fits all" concept.
I went with the Pro Max because that's the one I liked/wanted and it fits into my needs and wants without me saying to myself "I should have gotten that one".

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I went with the 11 from the XS Max. I came from the 6s plus and tried the XS but felt the screen was too small so went to the XS Max and that one although beautiful, I couldn't justify the price any longer AND it's so big and heavy! Again, coming from a 6s plus, which I was able to use comfortably with my small hands, the Max was just too much. Felt carpal tunnel kicking in lol. My new black iPhone 11 should be in tomorrow and I'm so excited!! I tested it at the Apple store and it's the perfect size and weight!! :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My cousin got one today... she couldn't justify paying extra for the pro. She got the purple one, at Apple. Apple offered her more trade-in on her iPhone 6 than Verizon!

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
My cousin got one today... she couldn't justify paying extra for the pro. She got the purple one, at Apple. Apple offered her more trade-in on her iPhone 6 than Verizon!

Mine came today. I love it. I got the 11 Red. I never had one in a color before. It’s a big change from what I had. I did have the 7Plus in black.
61350afe3e7a3e0f33228bc7519bd1b0.jpg

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats Everyone on your new devices. I personally think you can't go wrong with any model of iPhone YOU choose, and Apple has finally made devices for all walks of life in the last couple of years instead of the "one size fits all" concept.
I went with the Pro Max because that's the one I liked/wanted and it fits into my needs and wants without me saying to myself "I should have gotten that one".

Congrats, enjoy!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77