What do you think about Midnight green? Personally, I like it. I’m a huge fan of all things dark LOL so I can’t wait to see it in person. I’m sure it’s beautiful. I’m also interested in how the “new” gold is different from the previous one We definitely need a side by side comparison. Are these new colors catching your interest?
    kazp3r17 and kataran like this.
    09-10-2019 02:20 PM
    I like the green as well but if the Gold is stunning your gonna have a hard decision lol
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-10-2019 03:17 PM
    I like the green as well but if the Gold is stunning your gonna have a hard decision lol
    Luckily, I’m skipping this upgrade or this would be tragic
    kataran and Dwood1970 like this.
    09-10-2019 03:29 PM
    I know you’re gonna be all over those new watch bands though Nikki
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-12-2019 03:39 PM
    I want to see it! I want to see it! I WANT TO SEE IT!
    nikkisharif and ReVu30 like this.
    09-12-2019 03:41 PM
    I know you’re gonna be all over those new watch bands though Nikki
    I want to see it! I want to see it! I WANT TO SEE IT!
    There’s only 5 that I like
    Annie_M and ReVu30 like this.
    09-12-2019 07:52 PM
    What do you think about Midnight green? Personally, I like it. I’m a huge fan of all things dark LOL so I can’t wait to see it in person. I’m sure it’s beautiful. I’m also interested in how the “new” gold is different from the previous one We definitely need a side by side comparison. Are these new colors catching your interest?
    From the photos, the dark green looks great, but as you’ve stated, I need to see it person and the same goes for the gold.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-12-2019 09:14 PM
    Suuuuuuuuuure, in 2 months we’ll see you posting pics of your upgrade
    09-12-2019 09:31 PM
    There’s only 5 that I like
    Only 5? There are quite a few I like too!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-13-2019 08:32 AM
    I was sure I would get silver but night before preorders I watched a lot of hands on vids (I know I said this in another thread too) and was convinced the green is going to be very pretty. I love green anyway, it’s my favorite color, but at first I thought that midnight green was more army green and I wasn’t thrilled. I think, and hope, it will be one of those dark colors that changes with the light looking lighter or darker and sometimes bluish or brighter green. That’s how it was coming across in several video close ups and it is also how I heard it described. A lot reviewers said it was much prettier in person than it had looked on the screen during the keynote.
    Here’s to hoping! I’ll update when I get it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2019 03:36 PM
    Suuuuuuuuuure, in 2 months we’ll see you posting pics of your upgrade
    Not this time I only got the XS because my the logic board died in my 8. I’m still loving my X though, so I’m content.
    09-14-2019 06:29 PM
    I was sure I would get silver but night before preorders I watched a lot of hands on vids (I know I said this in another thread too) and was convinced the green is going to be very pretty. I love green anyway, it’s my favorite color, but at first I thought that midnight green was more army green and I wasn’t thrilled. I think, and hope, it will be one of those dark colors that changes with the light looking lighter or darker and sometimes bluish or brighter green. That’s how it was coming across in several video close ups and it is also how I heard it described. A lot reviewers said it was much prettier in person than it had looked on the screen during the keynote.
    Here’s to hoping! I’ll update when I get it.
    I can’t wait to see it...I love green!!!
    Annie_M likes this.
    09-14-2019 06:34 PM