OMG!!! T-Mobile sent me a iPhone 11 Pro this is awesome!

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Been a T-Mobile customer for four years went on Twitter to like a couple of tweets, retweet, and comment on the official T-Mobile page and on the CEO of T-Mobile Twitter page didn’t know that I was going to get a DM on my Twitter about which phone I will like to get. Never thought I was going to get a iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB from T-Mobile I’m bless! Adjustments.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Been a T-Mobile customer for four years went on Twitter to like a couple of tweets, retweet, and comment on the official T-Mobile page and on the CEO of T-Mobile Twitter page didn’t know that I was going to get a DM on my Twitter about which phone I will like to get. Never thought I was going to get a iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB from T-Mobile I’m bless! View attachment 129095

That is awesome, Nakia, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy for you...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Been a T-Mobile customer for four years went on Twitter to like a couple of tweets, retweet, and comment on the official T-Mobile page and on the CEO of T-Mobile Twitter page didn’t know that I was going to get a DM on my Twitter about which phone I will like to get. Never thought I was going to get a iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB from T-Mobile I’m bless! View attachment 129095

Congratulations Nakia This is amazing!! Nothing like being surprised with a free iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro