It’s been an interesting week, to say the least!!! While experiencing excruciating pain from the partial tonsillectomy I had on Tuesday, I decided to ease my my pain by buying things...don’t judge me And one of those things was a 256GB Silver 11 Pro. I ordered it Wednesday night & it was delivered around noon on Thursday. Although I hate the look of the cameras, I love the feel of the phone & the color is AMAZING🤍 I had my mind set to buy the Midnight Green & I’m not sure if the pain just got to me or what (I’m not a med taker, I just push through). I remember adding MG to my cart several times then removing it and for some reason I chose Silver & just stuck with it. My fave color is grey, so why I didn’t choose Space Grey is beyond me (HAD to be the pain), but I’m very delighted with my choice. It’s definitely something different for me, since I tend to stick with darker colors. I haven’t done much in the 2 days since getting it because all I want to do is sleep, but so far it’s good! I look forward to playing with it more as my 42 year old body gets back to normal. I, also, ordered the Aubergine Leather Folio (that color was my fave for my iPhone 8) & an Alpine Green Mujjo leather wallet case, for when I’m out on my walks or running....those will arrive Monday. Most other times I rock my phones naked or in my Mujjo leather sleeve (to toss in my purse), which fits perfectly!! I have a serious thing for leather

And for those of you that don’t know me...I’m well aware the 12 will be coming out in a couple months. I have 2 daily drivers & still have a XS that needs upgrading

Just felt like sharing my excitement with y’all Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
    07-18-2020 09:43 AM
    Oh sure, blame it on the meds...(laughing)....Seriously, congratulations on getting your new iPhone, Nikki...
    nikkisharif and Dwood1970 like this.
    07-18-2020 10:03 AM
    Oh sure, blame it on the meds...(laughing)....Seriously, congratulations on getting your new iPhone, Nikki...
    Any excuse to buy something
    07-18-2020 10:20 AM
    Any excuse to buy something
    You know I’m a big believer of treating yourself. Life is short and we work hard for our income, we work hard raising kids and just going through life’s obstacles. Know what I mean? So why not treat ourselves every now and then?
    aximtreo, cardan08 and nikkisharif like this.
    07-18-2020 10:51 AM
    Nice choice Nikki
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-18-2020 11:00 AM
    There is NOTHING wrong with retail therapy, especially after the miserable week you’ve had. And, Apple retail therapy is the best kind. Congratulations on your new iPhone and related goodies!
    07-18-2020 11:28 AM
    There is NOTHING wrong with retail therapy, especially after the miserable week you’ve had. And, Apple retail therapy is the best kind. Congratulations on your new iPhone and related goodies!
    Retail therapy?....I like it....
    Annie_M, nikkisharif and pr1nce like this.
    07-18-2020 11:38 AM
    Retail therapy?....I like it....

It’s got to be one of the most dangerous therapies around!
    07-18-2020 01:24 PM
    It’s got to be one of the most dangerous therapies around!
    Exactly. Covid isolation is a cause for needing retail therapy too.
    07-18-2020 04:43 PM
    Nice choice Nikki
    Thanks Carlos....I love it🤍

Thanks Annie I love retail therapy...my bank account hates it

Exactly. Covid isolation is a cause for needing retail therapy too.
    100% AGREE!!! The past few months have been very trying and I needed everything I purchased in that timeframe LOL
    Dwood1970 and Annie_M like this.
    07-18-2020 06:58 PM
    Your so understanding annie
    07-18-2020 08:55 PM
    Hope you feel better! Congrats on the new iPhone. Love my 11 Pro, especially in Silver! Definitely a unique Silver this year.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-18-2020 11:42 PM
    Congrats on your new iPhone 11 Pro @nikkisharif! Sending well wishes your way for your recovery!!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-19-2020 09:02 AM
    Hope you feel better! Congrats on the new iPhone. Love my 11 Pro, especially in Silver! Definitely a unique Silver this year.
    Congrats on your new iPhone 11 Pro @nikkisharif! Sending well wishes your way for your recovery!!
    Thank you both Recovery is rough, but it’s coming along.
    ksassy likes this.
    07-19-2020 11:46 AM
    Hello Niki,
    Great Choice.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-23-2020 06:47 AM
    It’s been an interesting week, to say the least!!! While experiencing excruciating pain from the partial tonsillectomy I had on Tuesday, I decided to ease my my pain by buying things...don’t judge me And one of those things was a 256GB Silver 11 Pro. I ordered it Wednesday night & it was delivered around noon on Thursday. Although I hate the look of the cameras, I love the feel of the phone & the color is AMAZING🤍 I had my mind set to buy the Midnight Green & I’m not sure if the pain just got to me or what (I’m not a med taker, I just push through). I remember adding MG to my cart several times then removing it and for some reason I chose Silver & just stuck with it. My fave color is grey, so why I didn’t choose Space Grey is beyond me (HAD to be the pain), but I’m very delighted with my choice. It’s definitely something different for me, since I tend to stick with darker colors. I haven’t done much in the 2 days since getting it because all I want to do is sleep, but so far it’s good! I look forward to playing with it more as my 42 year old body gets back to normal. I, also, ordered the Aubergine Leather Folio (that color was my fave for my iPhone 8) & an Alpine Green Mujjo leather wallet case, for when I’m out on my walks or running....those will arrive Monday. Most other times I rock my phones naked or in my Mujjo leather sleeve (to toss in my purse), which fits perfectly!! I have a serious thing for leather

And for those of you that don’t know me...I’m well aware the 12 will be coming out in a couple months. I have 2 daily drivers & still have a XS that needs upgrading

Just felt like sharing my excitement with y’all Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
    1st off, hoping you feel better fast and 2nd congrats on your new phone & cases !! 🥳enjoy !!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-23-2020 07:16 AM
    Hello Niki,
    Great Choice.
    Thanks...so far I’m really enjoying it

1st off, hoping you feel better fast and 2nd congrats on your new phone & cases !! enjoy !!
    Thanks Pink...today is day 9 & I feel much better than previous days!

I’ve been playing with the phone a lot & I’m very happy with my choice. And I absolutely LOVE the cases...I haven’t had a colored case in a few years. My last colored cases were the aubergine Apple leather case for iPhone 8 & berry Apple leather folio for iPhone X...the berry case was short lived because I got a black folio If my phone isn’t naked, it’s usually in a black or tan case. These are a nice change!!

ThePinkChameleon and Annie_M like this.
    07-23-2020 02:58 PM
    Thanks...so far I’m really enjoying it

Thanks Pink...today is day 9 & I feel much better than previous days!

I’ve been playing with the phone a lot & I’m very happy with my choice. And I absolutely LOVE the cases...I haven’t had a colored case in a few years. My last colored cases were the aubergine Apple leather case for iPhone 8 & berry Apple leather folio for iPhone X...the berry case was short lived because I got a black folio If my phone isn’t naked, it’s usually in a black or tan case. These are a nice change!!

[IMG=3024x4032]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/35ce80727f09f263fe5a23b6e0ed1e9a.jpg[/url][IMG=3024x4032]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/e015d5db13011665dd9e27ec4de15397.jpg[/url]
    OMG the deep plum leather case is stunning 🤩🤩🤩
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-23-2020 06:27 PM
    OMG the deep plum leather case is stunning
    It really is!!!! I’m not sure why it took them so long to bring it back. It was my fave & looked amazing on my iPhone 8. The patina looks great too...it gets very dark but you can still see the color in it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-23-2020 10:56 PM
    Silver looks great, iv'e had SG 11 pro since release it's such a great phone and looks like the last of the 5.8" which is my perfect size. I love the Apple folio have the black, got it new for $95 they are $199aud from Apple here.
    My only other case is the Ringke Cameo, for $12 its excellent even better than the more expensive UAG, OB i have tried.
    Good luck with your recovery. Are you still allowed to eat plenty of ice cream when you get your tonsills out?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-24-2020 06:50 PM
    Hey Nikki, enjoy your new 11 Pro. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-24-2020 09:09 PM

Congratulations I’m getting my iPhone 11 Pro 256 midnight green from the CEO of T-Mobile on Saturday I’m super excited
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-31-2020 01:34 AM
    Silver looks great, iv'e had SG 11 pro since release it's such a great phone and looks like the last of the 5.8" which is my perfect size. I love the Apple folio have the black, got it new for $95 they are $199aud from Apple here.
    My only other case is the Ringke Cameo, for $12 its excellent even better than the more expensive UAG, OB i have tried.
    Good luck with your recovery. Are you still allowed to eat plenty of ice cream when you get your tonsills out?
    Thank you & yes...ice cream & popsicles are a must have They make everything better

Hey Nikki, enjoy your new 11 Pro. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
    Thanks pr1nce I’m about 95% healed...I’m so glad the worst is behind me!!!

Congratulations I’m getting my iPhone 11 Pro 256 midnight green from the CEO of T-Mobile on Saturday I’m super excited
    Thanks Nakia Congratulations to you, as well Make sure you share your new iPhone with us!!!
    Nakia Johnson1 likes this.
    07-31-2020 09:49 PM
    How are you feeling Nikki? I hope you’re doing much better!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-01-2020 10:14 AM
    Just now saw your message Nikki and I sure hope you’re feeling better now! Enjoy your new phone.
    Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    08-02-2020 06:12 PM
26 12