Replaced my X with a Silver 11 Pro

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It’s been an interesting week, to say the least!!! While experiencing excruciating pain from the partial tonsillectomy I had on Tuesday, I decided to ease my my pain by buying things...don’t judge me And one of those things was a 256GB Silver 11 Pro. I ordered it Wednesday night & it was delivered around noon on Thursday. Although I hate the look of the cameras, I love the feel of the phone & the color is AMAZING🤍 I had my mind set to buy the Midnight Green & I’m not sure if the pain just got to me or what (I’m not a med taker, I just push through). I remember adding MG to my cart several times then removing it and for some reason I chose Silver & just stuck with it. My fave color is grey, so why I didn’t choose Space Grey is beyond me (HAD to be the pain), but I’m very delighted with my choice. It’s definitely something different for me, since I tend to stick with darker colors. I haven’t done much in the 2 days since getting it because all I want to do is sleep, but so far it’s good! I look forward to playing with it more as my 42 year old body gets back to normal. I, also, ordered the Aubergine Leather Folio (that color was my fave for my iPhone 8) & an Alpine Green Mujjo leather wallet case, for when I’m out on my walks or running....those will arrive Monday. Most other times I rock my phones naked or in my Mujjo leather sleeve (to toss in my purse), which fits perfectly!! I have a serious thing for leather

And for those of you that don’t know me...I’m well aware the 12 will be coming out in a couple months. I have 2 daily drivers & still have a XS that needs upgrading

Just felt like sharing my excitement with y’all Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh sure, blame it on the meds...(laughing)....Seriously, congratulations on getting your new iPhone, Nikki...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any excuse to buy something

You know I’m a big believer of treating yourself. Life is short and we work hard for our income, we work hard raising kids and just going through life’s obstacles. Know what I mean? So why not treat ourselves every now and then?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There is NOTHING wrong with retail therapy, especially after the miserable week you’ve had. :heart: And, Apple retail therapy is the best kind. Congratulations on your new iPhone and related goodies!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is NOTHING wrong with retail therapy, especially after the miserable week you’ve had. :heart: And, Apple retail therapy is the best kind. Congratulations on your new iPhone and related goodies!

Retail therapy?....I like it....

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice choice Nikki

Thanks Carlos....I love it🤍

Thanks Annie I love retail therapy...my bank account hates it

Exactly. Covid isolation is a cause for needing retail therapy too.

100% AGREE!!! The past few months have been very trying and I needed everything I purchased in that timeframe LOL

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Hope you feel better! Congrats on the new iPhone. Love my 11 Pro, especially in Silver! Definitely a unique Silver this year.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It’s been an interesting week, to say the least!!! While experiencing excruciating pain from the partial tonsillectomy I had on Tuesday, I decided to ease my my pain by buying things...don’t judge me And one of those things was a 256GB Silver 11 Pro. I ordered it Wednesday night & it was delivered around noon on Thursday. Although I hate the look of the cameras, I love the feel of the phone & the color is AMAZING🤍 I had my mind set to buy the Midnight Green & I’m not sure if the pain just got to me or what (I’m not a med taker, I just push through). I remember adding MG to my cart several times then removing it and for some reason I chose Silver & just stuck with it. My fave color is grey, so why I didn’t choose Space Grey is beyond me (HAD to be the pain), but I’m very delighted with my choice. It’s definitely something different for me, since I tend to stick with darker colors. I haven’t done much in the 2 days since getting it because all I want to do is sleep, but so far it’s good! I look forward to playing with it more as my 42 year old body gets back to normal. I, also, ordered the Aubergine Leather Folio (that color was my fave for my iPhone 8) & an Alpine Green Mujjo leather wallet case, for when I’m out on my walks or running....those will arrive Monday. Most other times I rock my phones naked or in my Mujjo leather sleeve (to toss in my purse), which fits perfectly!! I have a serious thing for leather

And for those of you that don’t know me...I’m well aware the 12 will be coming out in a couple months. I have 2 daily drivers & still have a XS that needs upgrading

Just felt like sharing my excitement with y’all Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

1st off, hoping you feel better fast and 2nd congrats on your new phone & cases !! 🥳enjoy !!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello Niki,
Great Choice.

Thanks...so far I’m really enjoying it

1st off, hoping you feel better fast and 2nd congrats on your new phone & cases !! enjoy !!

Thanks Pink...today is day 9 & I feel much better than previous days!

I’ve been playing with the phone a lot & I’m very happy with my choice. And I absolutely LOVE the cases...I haven’t had a colored case in a few years. My last colored cases were the aubergine Apple leather case for iPhone 8 & berry Apple leather folio for iPhone X...the berry case was short lived because I got a black folio If my phone isn’t naked, it’s usually in a black or tan case. These are a nice change!!

35ce80727f09f263fe5a23b6e0ed1e9a.jpg
e015d5db13011665dd9e27ec4de15397.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks...so far I’m really enjoying it

Thanks Pink...today is day 9 & I feel much better than previous days!

I’ve been playing with the phone a lot & I’m very happy with my choice. And I absolutely LOVE the cases...I haven’t had a colored case in a few years. My last colored cases were the aubergine Apple leather case for iPhone 8 & berry Apple leather folio for iPhone X...the berry case was short lived because I got a black folio If my phone isn’t naked, it’s usually in a black or tan case. These are a nice change!!

35ce80727f09f263fe5a23b6e0ed1e9a.jpg
e015d5db13011665dd9e27ec4de15397.jpg

OMG the deep plum leather case is stunning 🤩🤩🤩

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Silver looks great, iv'e had SG 11 pro since release it's such a great phone and looks like the last of the 5.8" which is my perfect size. I love the Apple folio have the black, got it new for $95 they are $199aud from Apple here.
My only other case is the Ringke Cameo, for $12 its excellent even better than the more expensive UAG, OB i have tried.
Good luck with your recovery. Are you still allowed to eat plenty of ice cream when you get your tonsills out? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox