How are you feeling Nikki? I hope you’re doing much better!
    Just now saw your message Nikki and I sure hope you’re feeling better now! Enjoy your new phone.
    Thank you both I’m feeling much much better!!! Unfortunately, I might have to have surgery again, since my doctor decided to only do a partial tonsillectomy instead of a full Oh well...I’ll cross that bridge when it’s time, right now I’m just happy I can swallow without pain
    08-04-2020 07:56 PM
    I’ve just ordered the 11 Pro 512gb gold to replace my X as well. It’ll be here Wednesday I’m looking forward to using the camera
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-29-2020 05:22 PM
    I’ve just ordered the 11 Pro 512gb gold to replace my X as well. It’ll be here Wednesday I’m looking forward to using the camera
    I can’t wait til you get your phone Pink!!! I really love it & the fact that I haven’t even priced out or even looked at the colors of the iPhone 12s speaks volumes I actually think I’ve found iPhone peace
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-04-2020 07:52 PM
    I can’t wait til you get your phone Pink!!! I really love it & the fact that I haven’t even priced out or even looked at the colors of the iPhone 12s speaks volumes I actually think I’ve found iPhone peace
    Thank you Nikki I’m very happy with my choice too & the size is perfect.

iPhone zen LOL
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-04-2020 09:45 PM
    Do you still have your 11 pro? If so are you still happy with it?
    03-03-2021 06:52 PM
    Do you still have your 11 pro? If so are you still happy with it?
    Sorry, I’m just seeing this. I still have it & really love it! I use to be someone that upgraded every year, but I’m pretty content with my purchase. It’s definitely a solid device.
    03-27-2021 03:49 AM
    Sorry, I’m just seeing this. I still have it & really love it! I use to be someone that upgraded every year, but I’m pretty content with my purchase. It’s definitely a solid device.
    Thanks. I ended up getting one and enjoy it so far. Not too large which I like.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-27-2021 04:08 AM
    Thanks. I ended up getting one and enjoy it so far. Not too large which I like.
    Glad you’re enjoying it!!! The size is one of the reasons I didn’t get the 12 Pro. I think 5.8” is my sweet spot.
    kataran and TgeekB like this.
    03-27-2021 08:27 AM
    Glad you’re enjoying it!!! The size is one of the reasons I didn’t get the 12 Pro. I think 5.8” is my sweet spot.
    I know how you feel that extra .3 seems like an inch

I went from the X to the 11 Pro Max cause my laptop died so I decided to do all my computing on an iPhone. But seeing the 12 Pro Max at .2 over my 11 it just sounds to big. lol
    03-27-2021 09:29 AM
    I know how you feel that extra .3 seems like an inch

I went from the X to the 11 Pro Max cause my laptop died so I decided to do all my computing on an iPhone. But seeing the 12 Pro Max at .2 over my 11 it just sounds to big. lol
    It’s interesting how what seems like a small difference can actually be so much. It’s the same way with fountain pens. A slight difference in circumference can make the experience much different when writing.
    comiken205 likes this.
    03-27-2021 11:57 AM
35 12