So today, out of nowhere, my iPhone 11 Pro said it ‘ran out of storage’ then started acting goofy after I tried deleting stuff from it...now it gets stuck booting up with Apple logo on and never boots up. I tried the method of tapping the volume up button for a second, then tapping the volume down button for a second and then holding the sleep button.....it doesn’t seem to do anything...does anyone have any suggestions? I’m about 2.5 hours away from a computer so I can’t try to restore it unfortunately
    06-24-2020 11:19 PM
    Have you tried fully powering the phone off? Pausing a few minutes before powering on again.
    06-25-2020 05:53 AM
    So today, out of nowhere, my iPhone 11 Pro said it ‘ran out of storage’ then started acting goofy after I tried deleting stuff from it...now it gets stuck booting up with Apple logo on and never boots up. I tried the method of tapping the volume up button for a second, then tapping the volume down button for a second and then holding the sleep button.....it doesn’t seem to do anything...does anyone have any suggestions? I’m about 2.5 hours away from a computer so I can’t try to restore it unfortunately
    That happened to me once . You have to let the battery die out . Only solution
    bakron1 likes this.
    06-25-2020 08:30 AM