Iphone 11 pro connection with Catalina

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Your post is quite vague and a little confusing. The device inside the image depicts an iPhone, however, in your post, you typed, "My other iPad works fine" which leads readers to think you're experiencing this issue with an iPad.

Anyway, whatever device this is happening with, are you having any problems with that device? Does the display turn on? Are you seeing an image of a cable and the iTunes symbol?

na-mac

May 15, 2020
Visit site
when i connect my iphone 11 pro macbook pro running catalina, finder opens like this, rather than with all the option of syncing. is there issue with catalina or iphone??
i hope i made my self clear

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
when i connect my iphone 11 pro macbook pro running catalina, finder opens like this, rather than with all the option of syncing. is there issue with catalina or iphone??
i hope i made my self clear

What is not clear is this: Aside from seeing the screen in your screenshot, are you experiencing any other problems with your iPhone? Are you able to use all of its functions without any problems? The reason I ask is because Finder is clearly detecting an issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2