iPhone 11 pro skins.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I’ve put dbrand skins on 4 different devices. All fit and looked great. The more textured ones improve grip, and you can still put a case over the skinned device if you want. The skin protects from scratches from any dust or grit that works it’s way under the case.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The skin protects from scratches from any dust or grit that works it’s way under the case.

I like this and this idea. I used a clear skin on my Gold 5s and it was in mint condition when I finally upgraded after almost two years.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
The material is self adhesive. It’s fairly easy to apply, if you have reasonably steady hands. My daughter is a pro at this. Check out the installation “how to”. It’s almost as easy as lit looks.

https://dbrand.com/how-to-apply/iphone-11-pro?utm_mnsid=UUimUvbUpU3177702

Thank you so much :) If I was going to get a skin I would need to pay someone to put it on for me as I have a disability that affects my hand eye coordination so that would be interesting. I could just imagine what mine would look like if I tried to do it myself lol

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much :) If I was going to get a skin I would need to pay someone to put it on for me as I have a disability that affects my hand eye coordination so that would be interesting. I could just imagine what mine would look like if I tried to do it myself lol

I usually get it installed at a mall Kiosk however I always use Apple leather case also .

ivigneshwaran

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Yeah, I know about Dbrand but it's quite expensive for me. I read some reviews like gadgetshieldz skins are having same quality of Dbrand skins(3M) at a low cost. I just updated a link of the site on the top of this. Incase you're interested.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
ivigneshwaran;[URL="tel:3177816" said:
3177816[/URL]]Yeah, I know about Dbrand but it's quite expensive for me. I read some reviews like gadgetshieldz skins are having same quality of Dbrand skins(3M) at a low cost. I just updated a link of the site on the top of this. Incase you're interested.

FYI, the link I dropped was to the Canadian site — So the $ will be a bit higher than anyone in the US would see.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
As much as I like the Gadgetzshield Firebug, there's still something about all red that floats my boat. Here's the Dbrand skin -- my daughter and her steady hands applied it for me.

11 Pro Red.jpg

damo

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got a Spigen Ultra Hybrid case that mostly clear, I really fancy putting on a Dbrand tear-down skin - has anyone got one of these? From what I see, they look great (but an inquired taste!)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh