Apple Smart Battery

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The time of year has come where I’m super happy because the smart battery case has launched. I’ve been getting this case since I had the 6. It’s a great case to have when traveling or when you need to leave work in a hurry and can’t be tethered to an outlet. I also have an Anker USB-C powerbank that supports fast charging. When the case is drained I drop it into my bag and let it charge by powerbank while I’m still out. This is really a no brainer.
Only thing I’m doing different is I’m going to wait till Black Friday and see if I can get this at a deal instead of buying at $129. I was in Minnesota last weekend and if it had dropped last I would’ve got it already but since I don’t have any trips I’ll roll the dice and wait till next Friday I’m hopes of getting a deal. Anyone else getting one as your main case or side piece?

Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
As a reminder, respectful debate is perfectly acceptable on this forum but personal attacks are not. Let’s keep it civil, folks.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
All Apples case are not cheap. For a battery case i would be sticking with apple's case designed by them for their phone, at least you would be covered if it damages your battery/phone.