Apple Smart Battery

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I like the side button, push it opens camera even if screen off, also to take a photo, and if you hold it in takes video and stops when released. Its In a perfect spot for your finger when holding. You can open the camera when on a table too before you pick it up. Good features to have and makes it better value for the $$ imo.

160F1ADA-FF92-4463-AEE8-3F31FD3D2222.jpg

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I just discovered that Office Works DOES do Afterpay and they have all the Apple cases but don’t have the smart battery case. At least not yet anyway

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Thank you. Looks very nice. I bought one off of Amazon and it didn’t look like the picture and it didn’t charge my iPhone half way. So I’m skeptical of these battery cases.

The one I bought is branded so I felt more confident going with it. It charged the phone to 80% and then when my phone dies a bit I charge it further. I have the same issue with my phone charger too. I think the phone gets too hot and won’t charge past 80%. I often have to take it off the charger to let it cool down before it will start charging again. The joys of living in the heat and humidity of Australia lol.

I was skeptical as well though because I bought one on eBay and the case broke in half when I tried to take it out of the box. Then they only offered me a $10 refund LMAO. However, I took the risk and other than the 80% thing this case seems to work perfectly. I keep my tech 21 shimmer case on it at the moment but when I travel I will be switching over

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Apple battery cases for more of a fit and protection. I tried one last year on my XS Max and didn't think it was really worth having. I have the 11 Pro Max and the battery life is really solid but I would like to not be tethered at home when I am gaming on my phone so the battery stays solid. I might consider this as a gift from my wife this holiday season.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The time of year has come where I’m super happy because the smart battery case has launched. I’ve been getting this case since I had the 6. It’s a great case to have when traveling or when you need to leave work in a hurry and can’t be tethered to an outlet. I also have an Anker USB-C powerbank that supports fast charging. When the case is drained I drop it into my bag and let it charge by powerbank while I’m still out. This is really a no brainer.
Only thing I’m doing different is I’m going to wait till Black Friday and see if I can get this at a deal instead of buying at $129. I was in Minnesota last weekend and if it had dropped last I would’ve got it already but since I don’t have any trips I’ll roll the dice and wait till next Friday I’m hopes of getting a deal. Anyone else getting one as your main case or side piece?

View attachment 127686

Bestbuy doesn’t even stock it. Amazon doesn’t even have it. Apple doesn’t do deals on accessories. Where in the heck yo you think your going to find a deal on a brand new launched product?

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Bestbuy doesn’t even stock it. Amazon doesn’t even have it. Apple doesn’t do deals on accessories. Where in the heck yo you think your going to find a deal on a brand new launched product?

Ummmm AirPods Pro had a discount a few days later so let’s not act like it’s not possible

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Ummmm AirPods Pro had a discount a few days later so let’s not act like it’s not possible

Yes and those were available in many more places from day one. Where is the Apple battery smart case besides Apple that there may be a deal scored?

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes and those were available in many more places from day one. Where is the Apple battery smart case besides Apple that there may be a deal scored?

A lot can happen between now and Black Friday. Gotta think positive, stop trying to yuck my yum

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The 11 Pro and Pro Max Smart Battery Case is now available at Best Buy. FINALLY

Now we wait and see if they have a Black Friday deal

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member