It's been a couple of weeks since launch day, and I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck walking into a carrier or Apple store and finding iPhone 11 Pros in stock for purchase? Using the Apple Store app to see inventory here in the Nashville area is showing nothing available. Just curious if others have had any luck? I got mine on launch day but now need to scoop one up for my wife.
    10-11-2019 10:57 AM
    BestBuy usually has stock depending on which color and memory size you're looking for. I could actually pick one up in my area today (Gold & Space Gray 256gb). I would definitely check BB
    10-11-2019 11:38 AM
    I ordered mine last Thursday and was able to pick up the same day direct from Apple.
    10-11-2019 12:10 PM
    I know our local Best Buy and carrier stores have them. Apple Stores are a little more difficult. The Midnight Green color is pretty much a no-go everywhere in my area though.
    10-11-2019 03:14 PM
    Yes, I walked in last week and picked one up! No waiting..
    10-11-2019 04:39 PM
    Yes, I walked in last week and picked one up! No waiting..
    What did ya get?!
    violetjune likes this.
    10-12-2019 07:59 AM
    I know our local Best Buy and carrier stores have them. Apple Stores are a little more difficult. The Midnight Green color is pretty much a no-go everywhere in my area though.
    Got a 256 Midnight Green walking into my local Apple Store about 10 days ago. I like it, don't get me wrong, but don't understand the hype about the color. It literally looks like Space Gray/Black in about 99 percent of the lighting conditions in which I use it.
    10-12-2019 08:02 AM
    It's been a couple of weeks since launch day, and I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck walking into a carrier or Apple store and finding iPhone 11 Pros in stock for purchase? Using the Apple Store app to see inventory here in the Nashville area is showing nothing available. Just curious if others have had any luck? I got mine on launch day but now need to scoop one up for my wife.
    I ordered a day after the new devices went on sale via the Apple Store app and picked up my iPhone 11 Pro Max the same day from a nearby Apple Store.

Using the Apple Store App is my recommendation.
    10-12-2019 08:06 AM
    I ordered a day after the new devices went on sale via the Apple Store app and picked up my iPhone 11 Pro Max the same day from a nearby Apple Store.

Using the Apple Store App is my recommendation.
    When I use the Apple Store app to purchase any color of the 64 GB iPhone 11 Pro it says “Pickup currently unavailable at local Apple Store”. Are you saying even with that message it’s possible to get an email after placing the order saying “come get your phone today” or something?
    10-12-2019 08:48 AM
    When I use the Apple Store app to purchase any color of the 64 GB iPhone 11 Pro it says “Pickup currently unavailable at local Apple Store”. Are you saying even with that message it’s possible to get an email after placing the order saying “come get your phone today” or something?
    No. I’ve been able to use the Apple Store app to order an iPhone and pick it up the same day from the Apple Store I ordered from. The item was in stock when I ordered.

If the app is stating that pickup is currently unavailable, wait a few hours and try again. I’ve also done that in the past and was successful.

Alternatively, you can call the carrier stores, Best Buy, Target and other places that sell the iPhone and ask if they have the one you seek in stock.
    Quis89 likes this.
    10-12-2019 08:53 AM
    No. I’ve been able to use the Apple Store app to order an iPhone and pick it up the same day from the Apple Store I ordered from. The item was in stock when I ordered.

If the app is stating that pickup is currently unavailable, wait a few hours and try again. I’ve also done that in the past and was successful.

Alternatively, you can call the carrier stores, Best Buy, Target and other places that sell the iPhone and ask if they have the one you seek in stock.
    Thank you!
    10-12-2019 08:55 AM
    Got a 256 Midnight Green walking into my local Apple Store about 10 days ago. I like it, don't get me wrong, but don't understand the hype about the color. It literally looks like Space Gray/Black in about 99 percent of the lighting conditions in which I use it.
    I think the hype is due to it being a new color. Personally I like the gold and space grey options more.
    10-12-2019 11:12 AM
    What did ya get?!
    iPhone 11 Pro Gold 256.. its gorgeous
    popkurn611 likes this.
    10-13-2019 09:41 AM
    I think the hype is due to it being a new color. Personally I like the gold and space grey options more.
    Yeah, I got the Gold 5s because of the hype and kept it for two years and after that I went with some version of Apple Black until now with the Midnight Green, it's a nice change for my norm. It looks good while maintaining a professional appearance in my opinion. I love it and for the record it doesn't look gray in any of the lighting I'm around.
    10-13-2019 11:34 AM
    iPhone 11 Pro Gold 256.. its gorgeous
    Love my gold pro as well!
    violetjune likes this.
    10-14-2019 10:41 PM
    I went to the store on Monday after launch and there were already four other people waiting in line in front of me. I tried to get a Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB model but they were out and the salesperson I was talking to flat out told me that they didn't know when they'd get any more of that color. So I went with Space Grey instead. Oh well.
    10-16-2019 11:14 AM
    It's funny. In my area in Southern California the midnight green, space gray, and gold are pretty easy to get. The silver in both pro and pro max are the toughest to find.
    10-16-2019 01:34 PM
    I bought a Green X Pro 64 today at the Apple Store at Partridge Creek mall here in Michigan. It was the last one they had in stock.

I know I said I wasn’t going to upgrade this time around, but I went to the Apple store today to take in one of my iMac 27 5K units for a WiFi issue and started playing with a X Pro while they where looking at my unit and that was that.

$1050 Cash plus tax for the phone and a green Apple leather case. My wallet was a little lighter when I left, another great day at the Apple store.
    10-20-2019 07:20 PM
    Yes, typing this on my new Max Pro 256g They had all colors in stock at the Best Buy in my area.
    10-20-2019 07:25 PM
    After a month of back and forth I walked into Best Buy and walked out 30 mins later with an 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green 64GB. They have a ton in stock, all colors and storage. It seems Apple and Best Buy have the devices while carriers are getting tiny shipments.
    10-20-2019 10:02 PM
    After a month of back and forth I walked into Best Buy and walked out 30 mins later with an 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green 64GB. They have a ton in stock, all colors and storage. It seems Apple and Best Buy have the devices while carriers are getting tiny shipments.
    Congrats, enjoy!
    Al Paca likes this.
    10-20-2019 11:19 PM