Cellular Signal Performance...

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
So I went into an area this morning, a diner in my neighborhood, an area where my old iPhone 7 Plus struggled to keep a usable signal. It would always show me one bar of service but damn you if you actually wanted to use said one bar of service.

My new iPhone 11 Pro still showed one bar of service in that area and I was disappointed, at first. I opened up Safari and started browsing the Internet and low and behold, that one bar of service was actually fully usable. I could browse the Internet, download emails, use the Amazon.com app, send iMessages, etc. All of these things I could not do with my old iPhone 7 Plus in the same place.

Mad props to Apple for improving cellular service with the new iPhone 11 Pro.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I went into an area this morning, a diner in my neighborhood, an area where my old iPhone 7 Plus struggled to keep a usable signal. It would always show me one bar of service but damn you if you actually wanted to use said one bar of service.

My new iPhone 11 Pro still showed one bar of service in that area and I was disappointed, at first. I opened up Safari and started browsing the Internet and low and behold, that one bar of service was actually fully usable. I could browse the Internet, download emails, use the Amazon.com app, send iMessages, etc. All of these things I could not do with my old iPhone 7 Plus in the same place.

Mad props to Apple for improving cellular service with the new iPhone 11 Pro.

Outstanding, and thank you for sharing your experience with us...

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven’t noticed any improvement in cellular signal from my XS but I have had to reset my cellular connection a couple times because even though I had 3 bars my 11 Pro wouldn’t connect but a simple reset of cellular remedied the issue

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I haven’t noticed any improvement in cellular signal from my XS but I have had to reset my cellular connection a couple times because even though I had 3 bars my 11 Pro wouldn’t connect but a simple reset of cellular remedied the issue

I’ve had this exact same problem. I’ve had to go to airplane mode and then switch it back on to get my internet up and running again

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I am getting great reception with my 11 pro, no drop outs streaming where i did with my Xr, excellent call quality too.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I have not noticed any better reception, if anything it’s the same or a little worse. AT&T fewer bars in more places.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and my signal strength on my Pro Max is the same as it was on my Xs Max. I haven't noticed any difference. GREAT as always.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If anything, mine has been worse going from my XS to my 11Pro. This is due in large part to the failure of AT&T WiFi calling to engage in low signal areas (like my house). But overall, it’s the same as the XS on cellular data at best.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner