Hi All:

I’ve never had a phone with dual sim capability and I was wondering how exactly it would work.

I’m on Verizon and when I checked out on the apple store, I selected the option to have the phone “ready out of the box” connected to my number.

I just started work at a law firm and have the option to get a SIM card or an extra work phone. I’d like to opt for the SIM option (I believe it is Sprint) so that I can have both my work number and personal number on the same device.

Would something like that be possible?

Thanks in advance!
    09-20-2019 03:53 PM
    Hi All:

I’ve never had a phone with dual sim capability and I was wondering how exactly it would work.

I’m on Verizon and when I checked out on the apple store, I selected the option to have the phone “ready out of the box” connected to my number.

I just started work at a law firm and have the option to get a SIM card or an extra work phone. I’d like to opt for the SIM option (I believe it is Sprint) so that I can have both my work number and personal number on the same device.

Would something like that be possible?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, not sure how Sprint activates the eSIM but you're better off going to an actual Sprint store once your work activates an account for you. Or whoever is in charge of your works Sprint account may know the process. I know with AT&T they have to physically scan an eSIM card to activate the secondary IMEI on the iPhone.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    09-20-2019 05:20 PM
    Yes, not sure how Sprint activates the eSIM but you're better off going to an actual Sprint store once your work activates an account for you. Or whoever is in charge of your works Sprint account may know the process. I know with AT&T they have to physically scan an eSIM card to activate the secondary IMEI on the iPhone.
    Great, thank you. I will check with them when I can!
    strikeIII likes this.
    09-20-2019 05:38 PM