What cases are you getting for your iPhone 11 Pro?

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I popped to the Apple store yesterday and picked up a Forrest Green leather case. I had this for my iPhone XS and it’s held up really well. I also had a look at the silicon green colour and that looked really nice too.
2612f170d6bed23e6c183ff5fcc36c22.jpg
baa9d49e148d663fa67b0e1c15b8a6f5.jpg
50c684d259dff500a69af16c6b325196.jpg

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
What case are you going getting for your iPhone 11 pro?🤔

Oops ‘going to be getting’ that question should be!!! it’s clearly way to early in the morning!!!! 🤪

Last edited:

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: What case are you going getting for your iPhone 11 pro?🤔

Since I usually don't use cases on my iPhone I usually just pick up a metal bumper case from ESR. Minimal design but still gives decent protection.

https://www.esrgear.com/products/iphone-11-pro-crown-metal-bumper-case/

They are offering a Buy 2 Get 20% OFF site-wide discount on esrgear.com, as well as 10% off with promo code ELEVEN that can be stacked on the iPhone 11 models accessories. I'm also going to check out their glass screen protectors to see how they are.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site

I have already received my apple silicone case in black. I have also preordered a moment photocase that should be here late October. I will probably pick up the apple leather case and some sort of waterproof case for the beach and the springs.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Since I usually don't use cases on my iPhone I usually just pick up a metal bumper case from ESR. Minimal design but still gives decent protection.

https://www.esrgear.com/products/iphone-11-pro-crown-metal-bumper-case/

They are offering a Buy 2 Get 20% OFF site-wide discount on esrgear.com, as well as 10% off with promo code ELEVEN that can be stacked on the iPhone 11 models accessories. I'm also going to check out their glass screen protectors to see how they are.

How is the ESR bumper? I had an XDoria for my X which had some pretty sharp edges and only a lip on the upper corner by the camera. It was also pretty flexible and wasn’t;t the tightest fit.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site

How is the ESR bumper? I had an XDoria for my X which had some pretty sharp edges and only a lip on the upper corner by the camera. It was also pretty flexible and wasn’t;t the tightest fit.
Love the ESR bumpers, I've had it on all my past iPhones. Well machined with no sharp edges. They have bumpers on all 4 corners on back to lay flush and protect the camera and a slight raise in front to protect the screen.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting the same one. I wanted an inexpensive (in Canadian dollars), transparent case, and it fits the bill perfectly.

KrisYYC

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site

I went with the Apple clear case ($55 CAD). I should have shopped around because that Spigen one looks almost the same but way cheaper. Sigh...

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Apple Black Leather, can't do colours on cases and every clear case i have tried just feels slimy.
I cancelled a UAG Monarch Carbon i ordered, not going to play the endless case chase this year and will stick with the Apple, may get a lifeproof for summer and a trip to NZ in January.

Slash82

May 8, 2018
Visit site

I'm not getting the iPhone 11 - but I would always (for all iPhones) recommend the "Otterbox Symmerty Series".

Why?
1.) for it's protection, it's a pretty slim case.
2.) Those cases have always fitted perfectly (for me) and very snug.
3.) - to me the most important one - they will cover the protruding iPhone lenses really good, I don't know any other cases that give that "deep" of a space for the lenses.

I'm obsessed with not scratching any glass surfaces.

Nonetheless I also love Apple leather cases just because for how beautiful they are!

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site

I'm not getting the iPhone 11 - but I would always (for all iPhones) recommend the "Otterbox Symmerty Series".

Why?
1.) for it's protection, it's a pretty slim case.
2.) Those cases have always fitted perfectly (for me) and very snug.
3.) - to me the most important one - they will cover the protruding iPhone lenses really good, I don't know any other cases that give that "deep" of a space for the lenses.

I'm obsessed with not scratching any glass surfaces.

Nonetheless I also love Apple leather cases just because for how beautiful they are!

I’m getting an Otterbox symmetry case with a pop socket

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I have this case for my current Xs and it is nice. Think you’ll like it.

It just came in the mail today and looks nice so far. Seems pretty solid. Thinking the see through will go nice with the midnight green. Good to see it is holding up well for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73