Pre Order day is here!!!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well the day all us iPhone fans wait for, pre-order day for the new iPhone 11. How many are pulling the trigger today? I am up early as usual and already checked the Apple website, it’s starts at 5AM PST.

But I am going to wait until after I go to the Apple store on Saturday to play around with a 11 pro before I decide.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
My phone company allows you to upgrade once every twelve months. So I have to wait until the 16th or 17th to preorder. That is fine for me because I still can’t choose between 11 and the 11 pro so I will take the time to look at the different contracts available. I had my 11 case arrive yesterday and have a 11 pro case coming on Tuesday so I can feel both of them in my hands to see which I like the feel of better lol

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Morning :). I was hoping there would be a pre-order thread. I’ve honestly felt more awake during midnight pt preorders than I do now lol. Luckily I have time to put on the coffee. Oh, I’m getting midnight green pro max 64gb.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I’m preordering an iPhone 11 pro max.

Can’t quite decide on the color.

Which ones are tempting you? I was stuck between the midnight green and silver and a little voice told me that I’d regret it if I didn’t spring for the green. Also I’ve already ordered a khaki sport loop for my watch and a blue trimmed Otterbox Lumen for my phone and I think the green will match well with those :).

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Have mine and my daughter’s phones open to the Apple Store and standing by. She is getting the 11 Pro in Midnight Green 512GB and I am getting 11 Pro Max Silver 256GB.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Which ones are tempting you? I was stuck between the midnight green and silver and a little voice told me that I’d regret it if I didn’t spring for the green. Also I’ve already ordered a khaki sport loop for my watch and a blue trimmed Otterbox Lumen for my phone and I think the green will match well with those :).

Can’t decide between the midnight green and space gray.

5 min till pre order opens

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Joined the apple upgrade program - got “preapproved” earlier this week and checked out on the apple store app.

By far the smoothest transaction process with regards to ordering an iPhone. Checked out in seconds, and I should have my midnight green 11 Pro 256gb on the 20th!

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My plan had been to do my daughter’s first since she’s getting the green but mine popped up first about 5:01. No issues will be here launch day. Hers didn’t pop up until 5:05 and then her credit card was expired! Had to find her wallet and dig through all her crap to find the right one. She has an estimated Sept. 27-Oct 1.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Morning :). I was hoping there would be a pre-order thread. I’ve honestly felt more awake during midnight pt preorders than I do now lol. Luckily I have time to put on the coffee. Oh, I’m getting midnight green pro max 64gb.

There are actually a couple! Love the midnight green!

Last edited:

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I got the midnight green 256 Pro, but I will tell you. The AT&T site and process was horrible. Never had that many problems with it. And I have to go through them because of my companies contract with them.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Went with the regular pro this time around. Since iPhones are not my Primary device the smaller form factor makes more sense to me. Went with the 512gb in Space Gray. I still get 2 year contract on my AT&T Primier account so the 512GB was $899. I also ordered a Max for a coworker and the 512 Max was $999.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I got the midnight green 256 Pro, but I will tell you. The AT&T site and process was horrible. Never had that many problems with it. And I have to go through them because of my companies contract with them.
Yeah same here. At least with my laptop I had issues but was able to get in with no problems on my iPad. Go figure. Lol

I honestly don't know why they still lock the site down before release. iPhones haven't sold out in the first couple of hours or even minutes on pre-order day in years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW