ArmadilloTek case, is it good?

Apr 4, 2019
Visit site
Somehow, this casemaker showed up in my feeds like crazy with their iPhone smash video.
[video removed]

The cases look nice and they claim great 30 feet drop protection. However, has anyone here actually used an Vanguard case? If so, is it as good as it looks?

Last edited by a moderator:

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've not used one personally, they're too bulky for my taste. But a lot of folks over on the Note 10+ AC forums seem to be happy with them.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I've never had an issue with bulky cases. Better to have a bulky case that'll protect your phone than a cracked screen and a repair bill.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Those dude did a good job for all Samsung phones, and they always giveaway the cases for samsung galaxy series.

I just checked their website, lol
They also have the giveaway for iPhone.
[Redacted]

I'm not sure how many he gave away for free, but that thread was full. LOL

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Get tempered glass screen protector and then add apple care, you are 100% safe
Until of course, you have that one accident and then your phone has an unfortunate meeting with the floor. AppleCare is good and all but I tend to think of AppleCare as the last thing you should rely on. It's there when you need it but it shouldn't be your first defense, your phone's case should be.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just can’t get into that armadillotek. I can see how it may have appealed to me in the past but I’m all in on rhinoshield cases.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2