iPhone 11 Pro - Which Color are YOU Getting?

Which Color?

• Midnight Green

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Space Grey

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Gold

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Depending upon what color they have in stock at my retail Apple Store, I might get either Midnight Green or Space Grey. When you're buying in the retail store you can't be too choosy, you have to get whatever is in stock the day you walk in.

I have the iPhone 7 Plus right now; lately, I've been wanting a smaller device so I'm not going to be getting the Max model.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That's a tough question! I like them all. If I were to be getting one I think that I'd go with the green or maybe the gold. But then, the sports grey looks pretty awesome. I really want to take a look at them before making that kind of choice.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I went ahead and pre-ordered this year after skipping last year. The camera intrigued me. I went with the Gold this year after years and years and years of always saying I'm going to do the gold and then choosing a different color at the last minute lol.

Looking forward to the change, although it will likely be in a case. Eh...not likely...more like definitely.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I’m Going with space gray. Really hope the space gray matches the MacBook Air space gray. Would be nice but I’m sure it’ll be a shade off. I hate when shades don’t match exactly

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I went ahead and pre-ordered this year after skipping last year. The camera intrigued me. I went with the Gold this year after years and years and years of always saying I'm going to do the gold and then choosing a different color at the last minute lol.

Looking forward to the change, although it will likely be in a case. Eh...not likely...more like definitely.

That's what clear cases are for :)

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I like to change it up. I had a rose gold 6s plus, then a gold 7 plus. Then silver 8, silver X, space grey xs Max, and now I’ll have the midnight green pro Max. My phones spend 98% of their lives in Apple leather cases, so color isn’t super important to me.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I’ve gone for Midnight Green. I have Xs gold at the moment and would have gone for that again, until I saw they had the green.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Green. Usually a space gray guy, but the green looks really nice, Now just to see if the green leather case from apple matches it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2