Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I was saying to someone earlier other than 5G coverage and reverse wireless charging I can’t see any way that they will change the phone next year

Only features I would want on the pro is USB C and maybe 5G. But honesty, I will be fine with my 11 pro max for at least three years. Next year is suppose to be another redesign bringing back touch ID, 5G, USB C and reverse charging but I will be alright missing that for now lol.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Only features I would want on the pro is USB C and maybe 5G. But honesty, I will be fine with my 11 pro max for at least three years. Next year is suppose to be another redesign bringing back touch ID, 5G, USB C and reverse charging but I will be alright missing that for now lol.

Camera and battery life is what I look for in a phone so I’ll be set with my pro

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I’m preordering the 256gb iPhone pro Space Grey in 36 hours. The last few years I’ve had the 6+, 8+ and XS Max. I want to know what it’s like to have the smaller size for a change. Will be nice to be able to use the phone one handed

Not to deter you but that how I felt last year when I went from a 7 Plus to a XS (not the Max version). After a year of using a smaller phone I miss the bigger screen and the battery life was terrible. Everyone has different tastes, but I would definitely make 100% sure you want a smaller phone expecially if you plan to keep this phone for a few years. If you upgrade every year, then I would say go ahead and try it out. But to be honest, I had buyers remorse this whole year with my iphone XS due to the small screen and bad battery life on it. I had legit screen envy anytime I saw someone with a Max or XR LOL.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Not to deter you but that how I felt last year when I went from a 7 Plus to a XS (not the Max version). After a year of using a smaller phone I miss the bigger screen and the battery life was terrible. Everyone has different tastes, but I would definitely make 100% sure you want a smaller phone expecially if you plan to keep this phone for a few years. If you upgrade every year, then I would say go ahead and try it out. But to be honest, I had buyers remorse this whole year with my iphone XS due to the small screen and bad battery life on it. I had legit screen envy anytime I saw someone with a Max or XR LOL.

I upgrade once every twelve months. My phone company lets me upgrade once a year for a $99 fee. I just thought it might be interesting to try the smaller phone for a change. I got a case for my 11 pro a couple of days ago and I liked how it fit perfectly in my hand without having to stretch or use it one handed. Either way it’s too late to back out now. The phone is currently on it’s way. I got the tracking information for it today lol

IMG_2996.JPG

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I upgrade once every twelve months. My phone company lets me upgrade once a year for a $99 fee. I just thought it might be interesting to try the smaller phone for a change. I got a case for my 11 pro a couple of days ago and I liked how it fit perfectly in my hand without having to stretch or use it one handed. Either way it’s too late to back out now. The phone is currently on it’s way. I got the tracking information for it today lol

View attachment 126852

Awesome! I just thought I would throw my opinions out there case something was in my boat from last year. But glad you have a phone on the way!

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Nice, SG or green? Let us know how the reception and call quality is on Telstra please. Mine was sent today will have it Monday, probably good as my spigen SP arrives then too.
Have my black apple leather case today.

I got the 256gb space grey model. You will probably find out about call quality sooner than I will. Apple didn’t put a sim ejector tool in the box this time so I’ve asked Telstra to send me an esim which unbelievably is being done by post (wtf?)

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I got the 256gb space grey model. You will probably find out about call quality sooner than I will. Apple didn’t put a sim ejector tool in the box this time so I’ve asked Telstra to send me an esim which unbelievably is being done by post (wtf?)

That's what i ordered. You can't use a paperclip? I read Telstra wont let you activate a e-sim till 26th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal