Save up to $100 on Apple's M1 iPad Pro: Starting at $749 at Amazon

The camera was what won me over. Especially night mode
    I forgot to mention this too. Night mode was a must for me. With 3 kids of my own plus 1 step child with trips and all. I take a lot of pics. School events and what not. Usually school events have bad lighting. Also the whole ultra wide option without having to move back even better. I can finally take a pic of the entire stage without moving back LoL . Also I run my own business. My warehouse is pretty big. The XS Max is great on battery. Probably for security just hit the charging pad like 20-30 mins during day. So imagine the 5 hour extra battery life. No need for that. Yes I use my phone a lot during the day for work. Also I take lots of pics of sneakers. I’m a sneaker head.
    love4speechless likes this.
    09-15-2019 07:28 AM
    I think it’s a huge upgrade but keeps the appearance that I am use to and like. Awesome camera upgrade, 4 more hour of battery life, flat colored back, brighter screen, front camera upgrade, and more efficient processor.
    09-15-2019 08:08 AM
    I forgot to mention this too. Night mode was a must for me. With 3 kids of my own plus 1 step child with trips and all. I take a lot of pics. School events and what not. Usually school events have bad lighting. Also the whole ultra wide option without having to move back even better. I can finally take a pic of the entire stage without moving back LoL . Also I run my own business. My warehouse is pretty big. The XS Max is great on battery. Probably for security just hit the charging pad like 20-30 mins during day. So imagine the 5 hour extra battery life. No need for that. Yes I use my phone a lot during the day for work. Also I take lots of pics of sneakers. I’m a sneaker head.
    Did you order the pro or go for the larger phone again this time? I can FINALLY preorder in eight hours and think I will go with the pro. After having the 6+, 8+ and Xs Max I want a phone I can hold one handed again
    09-15-2019 08:47 AM
    I think it’s a huge upgrade but keeps the appearance that I am use to and like. Awesome camera upgrade, 4 more hour of battery life, flat colored back, brighter screen, front camera upgrade, and more efficient processor.
    I was saying to someone earlier other than 5G coverage and reverse wireless charging I can’t see any way that they will change the phone next year
    09-15-2019 08:49 AM
    Did you order the pro or go for the larger phone again this time? I can FINALLY preorder in eight hours and think I will go with the pro. After having the 6+, 8+ and Xs Max I want a phone I can hold one handed again
    I went Pro. Will never go small again. Never. I have small hands BTW. I’m not a big guy. I would hate big phones with a passion. The whole 1 handed use is BS for me. I do fine 2 handed. I’ve had iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6S/7/X then XS Max. The X size prepared me for the XS Max. I knew once home button was eliminated less bezel size would be perfect.
    09-15-2019 08:53 AM
    I went Pro. Will never go small again. Never. I have small hands BTW. I’m not a big guy. I would hate big phones with a passion. The whole 1 handed use is BS for me. I do fine 2 handed. I’ve had iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6S/7/X then XS Max. The X size prepared me for the XS Max. I knew once home button was eliminated less bezel size would be perfect.
    I guess the way I see it is I have a laptop, a iPad, a tab S4 and a phone. If I want to watch things on a bigger screen I can always switch to the tablets. Though I’m having second thoughts and considering I can preorder in eight hours idk what to do lol
    09-15-2019 08:57 AM
    I guess the way I see it is I have a laptop, a iPad, a tab S4 and a phone. If I want to watch things on a bigger screen I can always switch to the tablets. Though I’m having second thoughts and considering I can preorder in eight hours idk what to do lol
    Funny u say that. I don’t care to use my big phone for video viewing. For that I use my 75” Sammy I have hanging on my living room or 60” inside my master room. I like the bigger screen on my iPhone for the extra contents on emails etc. Like I said I run a business. So all the extras help me save time and be more efficient.
    09-15-2019 09:41 AM
    Funny u say that. I don’t care to use my big phone for video viewing. For that I use my 75” Sammy I have hanging on my living room or 60” inside my master room. I like the bigger screen on my iPhone for the extra contents on emails etc. Like I said I run a business. So all the extras help me save time and be more efficient.
    I bit the bullet and have preordered the 11 pro 256gb space grey model. The order gets processed tomorrow. Funnily enough I don’t own a tv lol
    09-15-2019 10:11 AM
    I bought this case for my new iPhone 11 pro. I’ve always wanted a case with one of those poppers

https://www.syntricate.com.au/produc...BoCptMQAvD_BwE
    09-15-2019 10:54 AM
    Also bought these cases last week

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/aw/d/B0...mUvbUpU3160628

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/aw/d/B0...mUvbUpU3160628

Haven’t decided yet which one I’ll put on my phone
    09-15-2019 10:56 AM
    I bought this case for my new iPhone 11 pro. I’ve always wanted a case with one of those poppers

I looked at those but was worried it might be too chunky and heavy for the Max. You’ll have to give a review when you get it.
    09-15-2019 11:16 AM

I got this was 15% off over the weekend. Mans case lol.

https://www.syntricate.com.au/produc...8-carbon-fiber
    09-15-2019 06:48 PM
    I got this was 15% off over the weekend. Mans case lol.

https://www.syntricate.com.au/produc...8-carbon-fiber
    I just missed out on the 15% off by like an hour -_- I placed my order 1am this morning
    Cladster likes this.
    09-15-2019 11:56 PM
    I looked at those but was worried it might be too chunky and heavy for the Max. You’ll have to give a review when you get it.
    Will post on this thread how I like it
    Annie_M and wenrob like this.
    09-16-2019 08:34 AM
    I FINALLY got to preorder my phone. Phew

Wow my phone is on its way. I got tracking information for it this afternoon
    Last edited by love4speechless; 09-18-2019 at 04:26 AM.
    09-17-2019 09:45 PM
    I was saying to someone earlier other than 5G coverage and reverse wireless charging I can’t see any way that they will change the phone next year
    Only features I would want on the pro is USB C and maybe 5G. But honesty, I will be fine with my 11 pro max for at least three years. Next year is suppose to be another redesign bringing back touch ID, 5G, USB C and reverse charging but I will be alright missing that for now lol.
    09-18-2019 08:29 AM
    Only features I would want on the pro is USB C and maybe 5G. But honesty, I will be fine with my 11 pro max for at least three years. Next year is suppose to be another redesign bringing back touch ID, 5G, USB C and reverse charging but I will be alright missing that for now lol.
    Camera and battery life is what I look for in a phone so I’ll be set with my pro
    09-18-2019 08:34 AM
    I’m preordering the 256gb iPhone pro Space Grey in 36 hours. The last few years I’ve had the 6+, 8+ and XS Max. I want to know what it’s like to have the smaller size for a change. Will be nice to be able to use the phone one handed
    Not to deter you but that how I felt last year when I went from a 7 Plus to a XS (not the Max version). After a year of using a smaller phone I miss the bigger screen and the battery life was terrible. Everyone has different tastes, but I would definitely make 100% sure you want a smaller phone expecially if you plan to keep this phone for a few years. If you upgrade every year, then I would say go ahead and try it out. But to be honest, I had buyers remorse this whole year with my iphone XS due to the small screen and bad battery life on it. I had legit screen envy anytime I saw someone with a Max or XR LOL.
    09-18-2019 08:41 AM
    Not to deter you but that how I felt last year when I went from a 7 Plus to a XS (not the Max version). After a year of using a smaller phone I miss the bigger screen and the battery life was terrible. Everyone has different tastes, but I would definitely make 100% sure you want a smaller phone expecially if you plan to keep this phone for a few years. If you upgrade every year, then I would say go ahead and try it out. But to be honest, I had buyers remorse this whole year with my iphone XS due to the small screen and bad battery life on it. I had legit screen envy anytime I saw someone with a Max or XR LOL.
    I upgrade once every twelve months. My phone company lets me upgrade once a year for a $99 fee. I just thought it might be interesting to try the smaller phone for a change. I got a case for my 11 pro a couple of days ago and I liked how it fit perfectly in my hand without having to stretch or use it one handed. Either way it’s too late to back out now. The phone is currently on it’s way. I got the tracking information for it today lol

Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait-img_2996.jpg
    09-18-2019 08:44 AM
    I upgrade once every twelve months. My phone company lets me upgrade once a year for a $99 fee. I just thought it might be interesting to try the smaller phone for a change. I got a case for my 11 pro a couple of days ago and I liked how it fit perfectly in my hand without having to stretch or use it one handed. Either way it’s too late to back out now. The phone is currently on it’s way. I got the tracking information for it today lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2996.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	368.9 KB 
ID:	126852
    Awesome! I just thought I would throw my opinions out there case something was in my boat from last year. But glad you have a phone on the way!
    09-18-2019 08:47 AM
    My iPhone arrived ^_^

Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait-img_3195.jpg

Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait-img_3196.jpg

Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait-img_3197.jpg

Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait-img_3198.jpg
    taz323 and wenrob like this.
    09-19-2019 08:37 PM
    My iPhone arrived ^_^

Name:	IMG_3195.JPG 
Size:	353.0 KB 
ID:	126870

Name:	IMG_3196.JPG 
Size:	406.7 KB 
ID:	126871

Name:	IMG_3197.JPG 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	126872

Name:	IMG_3198.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	241.0 KB 
ID:	126873
    Nice, SG or green? Let us know how the reception and call quality is on Telstra please. Mine was sent today will have it Monday, probably good as my spigen SP arrives then too.
    Have my black apple leather case today.
    09-19-2019 10:44 PM
    My iPhone arrived ^_^

Name:	IMG_3195.JPG 
Size:	353.0 KB 
ID:	126870

Name:	IMG_3196.JPG 
Size:	406.7 KB 
ID:	126871

Name:	IMG_3197.JPG 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	126872

Name:	IMG_3198.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	241.0 KB 
ID:	126873
    Nice, looks good, enjoy!
    09-19-2019 11:06 PM
    Nice, SG or green? Let us know how the reception and call quality is on Telstra please. Mine was sent today will have it Monday, probably good as my spigen SP arrives then too.
    Have my black apple leather case today.
    I got the 256gb space grey model. You will probably find out about call quality sooner than I will. Apple didn’t put a sim ejector tool in the box this time so I’ve asked Telstra to send me an esim which unbelievably is being done by post (wtf?)
    09-19-2019 11:28 PM
    I got the 256gb space grey model. You will probably find out about call quality sooner than I will. Apple didn’t put a sim ejector tool in the box this time so I’ve asked Telstra to send me an esim which unbelievably is being done by post (wtf?)
    That's what i ordered. You can't use a paperclip? I read Telstra wont let you activate a e-sim till 26th.
    09-19-2019 11:34 PM
50 12