Wasn’t Going To Update, Now Can’t Wait

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Ordered a SG11 pro 256gb, picked up a new Xs max a few weeks ago to try, but nah too big and sold it. Haven't had this size since the X, was using a XR most of this year. Another week with to go with my SE.

I’m preordering the 256gb iPhone pro Space Grey in 36 hours. The last few years I’ve had the 6+, 8+ and XS Max. I want to know what it’s like to have the smaller size for a change. Will be nice to be able to use the phone one handed

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I’m preordering the 256gb iPhone pro Space Grey in 36 hours. The last few years I’ve had the 6+, 8+ and XS Max. I want to know what it’s like to have the smaller size for a change. Will be nice to be able to use the phone one handed

I ordered off Telstra business so who knows when i will get it, i am using a SE now. Our son is getting married in Jan in NZ, so want the best iPhone camera.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Using my XS Max I wasn’t interested in upgrading. I swore I wouldn’t upgrade. XS Max was my first huge iPhone. I would never like big phones. Been highly content with it. Anyways last night I said who am I kidding. With Apple UP went and pre ordered a green iPhone 11 Pro. Now I’m excited. I upgrade every year.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Using my XS Max I wasn’t interested in upgrading. I swore I wouldn’t upgrade. XS Max was my first huge iPhone. I would never like big phones. Been highly content with it. Anyways last night I said who am I kidding. With Apple UP went and pre ordered a green iPhone 11 Pro. Now I’m excited. I upgrade every year.

The camera was what won me over. Especially night mode

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The camera was what won me over. Especially night mode

I forgot to mention this too. Night mode was a must for me. With 3 kids of my own plus 1 step child with trips and all. I take a lot of pics. School events and what not. Usually school events have bad lighting. Also the whole ultra wide option without having to move back even better. I can finally take a pic of the entire stage without moving back LoL . Also I run my own business. My warehouse is pretty big. The XS Max is great on battery. Probably for security just hit the charging pad like 20-30 mins during day. So imagine the 5 hour extra battery life. No need for that. Yes I use my phone a lot during the day for work. Also I take lots of pics of sneakers. I’m a sneaker head.

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I think it’s a huge upgrade but keeps the appearance that I am use to and like. Awesome camera upgrade, 4 more hour of battery life, flat colored back, brighter screen, front camera upgrade, and more efficient processor.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I forgot to mention this too. Night mode was a must for me. With 3 kids of my own plus 1 step child with trips and all. I take a lot of pics. School events and what not. Usually school events have bad lighting. Also the whole ultra wide option without having to move back even better. I can finally take a pic of the entire stage without moving back LoL . Also I run my own business. My warehouse is pretty big. The XS Max is great on battery. Probably for security just hit the charging pad like 20-30 mins during day. So imagine the 5 hour extra battery life. No need for that. Yes I use my phone a lot during the day for work. Also I take lots of pics of sneakers. I’m a sneaker head.

Did you order the pro or go for the larger phone again this time? I can FINALLY preorder in eight hours and think I will go with the pro. After having the 6+, 8+ and Xs Max I want a phone I can hold one handed again

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I think it’s a huge upgrade but keeps the appearance that I am use to and like. Awesome camera upgrade, 4 more hour of battery life, flat colored back, brighter screen, front camera upgrade, and more efficient processor.

I was saying to someone earlier other than 5G coverage and reverse wireless charging I can’t see any way that they will change the phone next year

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you order the pro or go for the larger phone again this time? I can FINALLY preorder in eight hours and think I will go with the pro. After having the 6+, 8+ and Xs Max I want a phone I can hold one handed again

I went Pro. Will never go small again. Never. I have small hands BTW. I’m not a big guy. I would hate big phones with a passion. The whole 1 handed use is BS for me. I do fine 2 handed. I’ve had iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6S/7/X then XS Max. The X size prepared me for the XS Max. I knew once home button was eliminated less bezel size would be perfect.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I went Pro. Will never go small again. Never. I have small hands BTW. I’m not a big guy. I would hate big phones with a passion. The whole 1 handed use is BS for me. I do fine 2 handed. I’ve had iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6S/7/X then XS Max. The X size prepared me for the XS Max. I knew once home button was eliminated less bezel size would be perfect.

I guess the way I see it is I have a laptop, a iPad, a tab S4 and a phone. If I want to watch things on a bigger screen I can always switch to the tablets. Though I’m having second thoughts and considering I can preorder in eight hours idk what to do lol

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I guess the way I see it is I have a laptop, a iPad, a tab S4 and a phone. If I want to watch things on a bigger screen I can always switch to the tablets. Though I’m having second thoughts and considering I can preorder in eight hours idk what to do lol

Funny u say that. I don’t care to use my big phone for video viewing. For that I use my 75” Sammy I have hanging on my living room or 60” inside my master room. I like the bigger screen on my iPhone for the extra contents on emails etc. Like I said I run a business. So all the extras help me save time and be more efficient.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Funny u say that. I don’t care to use my big phone for video viewing. For that I use my 75” Sammy I have hanging on my living room or 60” inside my master room. I like the bigger screen on my iPhone for the extra contents on emails etc. Like I said I run a business. So all the extras help me save time and be more efficient.

I bit the bullet and have preordered the 11 pro 256gb space grey model. The order gets processed tomorrow. Funnily enough I don’t own a tv lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR